State of the Onion and seeing double.

• I suspect the actual number was far less.

Looking at the history, the winning party is usually just a few million ahead of the loser. Even if the Delaware Dipshit won I suspect the margin of victory would be close to 3-4 million tops.

However, I don't think he won. Too much smoke; has to be fire.

Matthew DePerno, the attorney representing William Bailey, went into further detail about the voting software's alleged error rates.

"We found that the Dominion Voting Systems is designed intentionally to create inherent and systemic voting errors. What I mean by that is when you run a ballot through the machine, even if it's a blank ballot, it will have a 68 percent chance of creating an error," DePerno told reporter John Solomon. "When you create an error, this machine does not reject the ballot. What it does instead is send it to a folder and that folder will then accumulate the ballots until the time that someone decides that they need those ballots. And then those ballots will be bulk adjudicated by someone. Could be offsite, could be onsite somewhere sitting at a computer. And, without any oversight, they can click one button, lope the entire batch of ballots to one candidate and then send them back to the tabulator."

(But of course this NEVER happened. Oh no, no, no! Atey-Won Millyunz!!!)

• Of course it's the stimulus bill. Economists were warning about inflation because of this. You can't just pump all this money into the economy and not have inflation. Jesus, these fucks.

well trump approved all the stimulus bills and the extra money for unemployment. they all happened under his administration. but sure it's biden's fault

• No don’t take into account shit bag governors locking down states there by crippling the economy… that would be honest.

actually trump approved the first stimulus check in march 27, 2020, I got mine 2400 around may. the second was approved in december 2020, i got mine in february 2021. that's for me and my wife. and the lockdown by shitty governors has nothing to do with the fact that the the graphics are wrong. biden as far as I can remember did not approve a stimulus bill. they were all signed by trump. it's public knowledge prove me wrong.

• actually trump approved the first stimulus check in march 27, 2020, I got mine 2400 around may. the second was approved in december 2020, i got mine in february 2021. that's for me and my wife. and the lockdown by shitty governors has nothing to do with the fact that the the graphics are wrong. biden as far as I can remember did not approve a stimulus bill. they were all signed by trump. it's public knowledge prove me wrong.

Congress controls the purse strings. Period. Without a bill from Congress there would have been nothing to sign.

As I recall, by the time Trump signed those bills lockdowns were in effect and that's why the stimulus bills came about. People needed "something" to keep going. Well, not shitbags like my brother in law who were all for the lockdowns and masking while he was working from home and essentially unaffected.

• Democracy is at stake!

Having attempted to gaslight Americans into believing that all the inflation of the last 16 months or so is due to Vladimir Putin alone - and nothing to do with the massive central-planning money spout gushed forth, and regulatory/reputational pressures pushed down on various 'greedy' industries, from Washington - those clever politicians on the left have decided to play their 'trump' card (no pun intended) to avoid the self-reflection trap.

At House Democrats' conference in Philadelphia this week, lawmakers made the case for Biden’s resurgence and for Americans’ shared sacrifice...

"I'm asking the people of the United States to also make that kind of sacrifice because in the long run, democracy is at stake," said House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.).

"Putin counted on us being divided,” he said.

“He counted on us not staying together.”

Rep. Raul Ruiz (D-Calif.), chair of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, told Axios:

"We have to ask ourselves, what do we stand for?”

Seemingly out of left field and entirely decoupled from the reality of Putin's continuing march across Ukraine and a lack of any power projection from Biden with regard any other commodity producers around the world (cough UAE cough), Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said “the strength of President Biden has been seen.”

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) said Americans can be “very proud of the fact that we are now in lockstep with our alliance," an implied comparison to former President Donald Trump’s foreign policy approach.

Which is ironic given the fact that the 'alliance' are all 'takers' and not 'makers' in this global game of who needs what.

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chair Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.) channeled his hopes for Biden:

“Be the man you saw on Tuesday night who crushed it at the State of the Union, who right now is leading the world standing up to Russian aggression,"

"The next chapter is going to be where the American people rediscover they elected a strong, decent man who is fighting for very important things."

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli…e-over-soaring-gas-prices

• I'm thinking the Iranian Ayatollahs screwed up when they said their recent missile attack was aimed at an Israeli spy center in Irbil. The main target being the Zionist base which was "far from" the American military base."

If they had deliberately hit the US base, the Delaware Dipshit wouldn't have done a damn thing.

Now, they've told the Israelis they were the target. This may not have quite the effect the Iranian Idiots expect.

• I'm thinking the Iranian Ayatollahs screwed up when they said their recent missile attack was aimed at an Israeli spy center in Irbil. The main target being the Zionist base which was "far from" the American military base."

If they had deliberately hit the US base, the Delaware Dipshit wouldn't have done a damn thing.

Now, they've told the Israelis they were the target. This may not have quite the effect the Iranian Idiots expect.

Yes, I was thinking along similar lines in terms of the Israelis striking back.

Unless, of course, the goal is provocation.

It looks, to me, more and more like the wealthy/mafia/banking groups (whether they are heads of nation or at large groups) have resumed their big stakes chess match after a long hiatus of proxy encounters.

The turf war is hot and the turf is the global economy and all it's spoils.

I'll bet they are just itching to release some of the high tech stuff they have manufactured.

• Congress controls the purse strings. Period. Without a bill from Congress there would have been nothing to sign.

As I recall, by the time Trump signed those bills lockdowns were in effect and that's why the stimulus bills came about. People needed "something" to keep going. Well, not shitbags like my brother in law who were all for the lockdowns and masking while he was working from home and essentially unaffected.

totally agree with you, which is why the graph we talking about is misleading. pointing out only the democrat passed with biden signing while trying to sneak in the fact that before the election and with stimulus checks were being handing out including increase payment on unemployed and people having less stuff to buy it created the perfect way for inflation to go up. I dont blame trump, trust me I know plenty of people who would have otherwise been homeless. but it's unfair to blame biden either. when the economy started to open they had plenty of money . on the other hand that created millions of new jobs instead of putting us into a recession. I see that around my city. plenty of jobs with people finally making a living. my neighbor only works now 2 partime jobs instead of 3.

• Biden Approval Index History

DATEAPPROVAL INDEXSTRONGLY APPROVESTRONGLY DISAPPROVETOTAL APPROVETOTAL DISAPPROVE
    14-Mar-22-3020%50%40%58%
    11-Mar-22-2622%48%41%58%
    10-Mar-22-2921%50%39%60%
    09-Mar-22-2622%48%41%57%
    08-Mar-22-2821%49%41%58%
    07-Mar-22-2223%45%44%54%
    04-Mar-22-2124%45%42%55%
    03-Mar-22-2025%45%44%54%