Remember those safe and effective MNRA vaccines?

• Most people just go along with what the news tells them to do.

There was so much bullshit spewed.

Now I guess it's normal for kids and young athletes to have heart attacks, blood clots and strokes. I actually saw a news article that was saying just that basically.,

This is one criticism of the Jab that I can confidently say that it's not bullshit. Most of the rest are.

But pericarditis and myocarditis in young males. That is the one side effect of the Jabs that is actually worse than getting Rona (in this specific group). With every other vaccine side effect, the Rona itself is much MUCH worse.

• Multiple class action lawsuits...across the world...will end Big Pharma's hold on health.

Judge Unseals 400 Pages of Evidence, Clears Way for Pfizer Whistleblower Lawsuit

A whistleblower lawsuit alleging fraud during Pfizer’s COVID vaccine trials is moving forward, after a district court judge unsealed the complaint, including 400 pages of exhibits.

A whistleblower lawsuit alleging fraud during Pfizer’s COVID vaccine trials is moving forward, after a district court judge unsealed the complaint, including 400 pages of exhibits.

Brook Jackson in January 2021 sued Pfizer and two companies the drugmaker contracted with to work on the trials: Ventavia Research Group and ICON PLC.

Jackson worked for Ventavia for a brief period in 2020 before being fired after she filed a complaint with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over alleged improprieties she observed during the vaccine trials.

She also gave The BMJ a cache of internal company documents, photos and recordings highlighting alleged wrongdoing by Ventavia.

https://childrenshealthdefense…er-whistleblower-lawsuit/

• He mad?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wow! This is significant.

I think the truth is going to really begin coming out and many class action suits will be filed

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• .......aaaaannnndddd Biden has already threatened to veto it if it even gets out of the house.

Perpetual emergency = perpetual DC tyranny. It's all about power and control.

that fucker....i didn't see that part yet.

this vid of a ny state sheriff and candidate for governor is making the rounds. he's talking about known fema camps in nyc.

control indeed.

https://rumble.com/vv9051-bomb…in-paltz-new-york-no.html

• lookit these MFers.

The department of homeland security is saying that free speech and the lifting of covid restrictions represent threats to national security.

They are suggesting the vaguely defined "mis and mal information" as terrorism.

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation. While the conditions underlying the heightened threat landscape have not significantly changed over the last year, the convergence of the following factors has increased the volatility, unpredictability, and complexity of the threat environment: (1) the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions; (2) continued calls for violence directed at U.S. critical infrastructure; soft targets and mass gatherings; faith-based institutions, such as churches, synagogues, and mosques; institutions of higher education; racial and religious minorities; government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement and the military; the media; and perceived ideological opponents; and (3) calls by foreign terrorist organizations for attacks on the United States based on recent events.

Key factors contributing to the current heightened threat environment include:

* As COVID-19 restrictions continue to decrease nationwide, increased access to commercial and government facilities and the rising number of mass gatherings could provide increased opportunities for individuals looking to commit acts of violence to do so, often with little or no warning. Meanwhile, COVID-19 mitigation measures—particularly COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates—have been used by domestic violent xtremists to justify violence since 2020 and could continue to inspire these xtremists to target government, healthcare, and academic institutions that they associate with those measures.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advis…bulletin-february-07-2022

• "These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, "

Gee, I wonder who they are talking about?

Has to be either the Trumpsters in Portland and Seattle that tried to burn down government buildings. attacked police stations and declared independent governmental areas.

Although it could be the Lefties that completely cleaned up and manicured the national mall after the Trump election rally.

I have that correctly don't I?

[/sarcasm] (for the dimbulbs amongst us)

• xoZUCxVnOFAb.jpeg

I gave some to two friends that had the Rona pretty bad, like one was bed ridden. Hospitals wouldn't do nothing because they were "beyond the window of treatment" which is like 10 days with symptoms. Both felt better after 24 hours. After 48 they said they were probably 80%.

Another was a friend's uncle who asked her to find some because he couldn't get out of bed. 24 hours later he was walking around. He swears it saved his life.

3 weeks ago both me and the wife got sick. She tested positive twice with home test. after a week of symptoms getting worse for both of us we both took the paste. I felt better the next day but she didn't after 2 days. She went to the doctor's and there she tested negative with a severe sinus infection.

So as far as real live observations I'd say the horse paste kicks both the vax and antibody treatment.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Official Post

You watch. None of these vax tards are going to be around when the facts come out.

These idiots that had been hospitalized with covid-19 but said things like, good thing I was vaccinated because it would have been so much worse!

These numbnuts. You won't be able to find one of them.

• "Referring to the study Dr. Peter McCullough tweeted: “Alden et al, Lund University, Sweden, confirms one of our worst fears. The exogenous [extracellular] genetic material coding for the dangerous Spike Protein is reverse transcribed into the human genome; possible long-term constitutive expression / synthesis of disease promoting / lethal Spike.”

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

A tip to those of you that want the real deal instead of the Tractor Supply Apple Flavored Horse Wormer. Not saying that won't work.

1. The cross border pharmacias down Old Mexico Way will sell you all the Ivermectin you want without a prescription. 6mg tabs were Uno Yanqui Dollar for the ones I got. That's way cheaper than US price.

2. You can also get them without prescription from: Iverjohn-6 (Ivermectin 6mg) Tablets - InhousePharmacy.vu I have used this pharmacy too. It's an island out in the Pacific NE of Australia, cobber. You send a check to Kali, when it clears they ship. Never a problem. More expensive though. $3 or $4 depending on quantity.

Yes, I had the Omicron. Yes, I used Ivermectin. I think it worked well for me. YMMV.