America First Political Action Conference

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soth, I don't think you get it. All conservatives are exactly the same as the farthest right wing fringe groups.

Here's some help. If you are in favor of a the US having secure borders and an orderly immigration process, you are a right wing extremist KKK racist Nazi. Absorb that and you will get it.

Unless of course you are in favor of a nation state having secure borders and an orderly immigration process in all nation states EXCEPT the US. Like Ukraine let's say. THAT'S different. Then you are middle of the road good citizen.

• You are doing the very thing you accuse me of doing. Guilt by association may be the objective of the Left but not mine.

Just as the Right is a coalition of groups that don't agree on every point so is the Left

and I am the same actually as you. Some things I swing Right and some things I swing Left.

I am not on the side of anyone that advocates taking up arms to solve our disagreements.

Here is my proof....I have only voted for a Democrat for President twice in my life time.

Both time it was against Trump. So does that make Hillery or Biden "my guys"....no.

In most elections we are called to choose between Bad and Worse and I chose Bad.

• Yea were not on a 40 inflation high right wayne?

??? Sorry didn't catch that but its ok.

This sums up the real truth:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

• I think he meant 49 year inflation high. Inflation is the highest it has been in the last 40 years and still going up.

I _think_ that's what he meant; I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm guilty of spreading disinformation.

• I am not on the side of anyone that advocates taking up arms to solve our disagreements.

I'm sure just about everyone in the US would agree with that statement.

However, events sometimes overcome general agreement.

I bet most Russians weren't/aren't in favor of taking up arms to solve their disagreements with Ukraine. Yet here we are.

I think most conservative folks in the US can leave the looney leftists alone. They don't give a shit what lunacy the leftists impose upon themselves as long as the left leaves the conservatives alone.

The problem is the loony leftists are tyrants. They CANNOT leave people alone if those other people (untermenchen) will not kneel and agree with leftist orthodoxy.

For this reason I see Civil War 2.0 at some point in our future. The leftists never quit trying to rule others, to undermine our Constitution. I see no agreement between the two sides, no happy ending.

• Why take my word? You have a Goggle-izer I'm sure. Read and decide.

You think I can trust Google? Well let's see.

I Googled "current inflation rate"

I got the marketwatch.com chart and the head line Inflation rate at 40 year high.

The chart only covered 37 years.

I also got Brooking institute chart that went back to 1969 that showed over 14% inflation rate around 1981. So we are both right.

I guess if you lived through the 14%....7.5% doesn't look that bad.

LOL.

• You are a free thinker which is a good thing. Instead of choosing bad over worse, have you consider not voting as a vote against having to choose between two knuckleheads? Why vote for Brandon when you know he is bad?

Also, just as an FYI, and you probably already know this. Gas prices would be the same right now no matter who was President. As much as I can't stand Brandon myself, even I know that is a HUGE stretch blaming him for gas prices. If you use that same logic, Brandon just increased profits for people who invested in Real Estate as last year had the biggest gains ever. You could go on and on with this kind of deception.

• Are you looking at interest rate or inflation rate. Two different things.

It says inflation and it has 2021 at over 6%. Now the rates come from the government

and that's a problem. The rates are an average of the whole country and that's a problem. Here where I live I judge inflation by how much I spend per month on consumables and It's not much different but If I lived in California I would expect it to be much different.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog…tell-us-about-the-future/

• The most recent jump in energy prices is most likely a response to Putain trying to crush Ukraine.

However, immediately the Brainless Basement Dwelling Politician took over the White House he launched an attack on the US energy industry. He undid things OrangeManBad did to make the US energy independent.

Such as: canceling the Keystone Pipeline, pausing the leasing of federal lands for oil and gas development and put more regulations on domestic production. All of these things drive up prices.

• I just got off the phone with my mother. She watched the SOTU for the first time ever and couldn't believe how insane the whole act was.

She went on a rant about democrats before we hung up.

Made me think about how duped most voters are about their party.

Do you all know which President said the following things about political parties in their farewell address to the nation?:

However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust domination.

“The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an individual; and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction, more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of public liberty.”

"the spirit of party"

serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection.