There is no ROLLEYE emoji big enough to paste over this administration.

• "Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour” that to combat oil prices skyrocketing amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine, President Joe Biden did not want to authorize the Keystone Pipeline.

According to Buttigieg, it would be “galloping after permanent solutions to immediate short term problems.”

Man....we HATE those permanent solutions to any problem. We like continual recurring problems.

• They don't give a shit. They want oil to be prohibitley expensive.

Then when we are forced into electric cars, the plan is to make those cars so expensive that most people won't be able to own one.

Make people live in ant farms and ride trains.

I am believing this too.

Some would say they are trying fartfuck us.

Turn it all into one big China system....the end of the middle class.

Electric cars won't even have enough juice to stay charged if they don't use oil/natural gas/nuke to generate it.

IMO, there is either a whole new system of energy and gravity propulsion waiting in the wings, and there are real white hats around the globe rooting out the psychos and destroying their pedo-banking culture...or we are heading into some serious hell.

I'm about 80% in one of those two camps being the case.

• They don't give a shit. They want oil to be prohibitley expensive.

Then when we are forced into electric cars, the plan is to make those cars so expensive that most people won't be able to own one.

Make people live in ant farms and ride trains.

But they are for the little people. Tell me how some poor schmuck just making it driving a beater car to work is supposed to get an electric car?

• But they are for the little people. Tell me how some poor schmuck just making it driving a beater car to work is supposed to get an electric car?

Imagine the Kali electric grid with their present summer rolling blackouts.

Then imagine 5 years in the future when ~14 million Kali electric cars (that's about the number of cars presently registered) getting home from work and all plugging in.

Comedy Gold.

• Imagine the Kali electric grid with their present summer rolling blackouts.

Then imagine 5 years in the future when ~14 million Kali electric cars (that's about the number of cars presently registered) getting home from work and all plugging in.

Comedy Gold.

Point being if everyone who owns an electric car also has solar on their house… it will work for them. Not the poor Schmuck who’s living paycheck to paycheck.

The elitist leftist one size fits all approach is idiocy of the highest magnitude.

• Imagine the Kali electric grid with their present summer rolling blackouts.

Comedy Gold.

I have to disagree with you there. Charing has come a long way in a short time. When you plug in at home it's not like firing up a welder. Probably less than your average electric dryer. It's a much slower charge, less stress on the grid. And on the road with the super chargers you are actually pulling from a battery pack. Not direct from the grid. The charging stations trickle charge when possible and pull more during off peak hours.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I have to disagree with you there. Charing has come a long way in a short time. When you plug in at home it's not like firing up a welder. Probably less than your average electric dryer. It's a much slower charge, less stress on the grid. And on the road with the super chargers you are actually pulling from a battery pack. Not direct from the grid. The charging stations trickle charge when possible and pull more during off peak hours.

illustration-of-a-oool-yellow-smiley-with-sunglasses-picture-id513921039?k=20&m=513921039&s=612x612&w=0&h=_FmiZY7C33qPj8fFqay7KuhHTZPTxPY9c5kRibDENAA=

• I have to disagree with you there. Charing has come a long way in a short time. When you plug in at home it's not like firing up a welder. Probably less than your average electric dryer. It's a much slower charge, less stress on the grid. And on the road with the super chargers you are actually pulling from a battery pack. Not direct from the grid. The charging stations trickle charge when possible and pull more during off peak hours.

That's interesting info.

• I had a feeling you might be tied in.

Do you know if they are they hardened in any way for EMP stuff?

I don't believe so. If that were to happen I think we're all screwed. But as I understand it the tech isn't there to produce a big enough emp to really do something catastrophic. Besides nukes which we're all screwed anyway. But militaries keep secrets so who knows.

• Depending on the model and kw option, about 8-10 hours from zero to full. That gets you say 300 mile average. And if I remember correctly you're looking at around $12. Now the super chargers will get you about 3/4 change in 20 minutes. That's about 300 miles in the model S. But if you want it "full" you need another 20 minutes for that last 100 miles. Have to slow down at the end so you don't overheat the battery.

Edited once, last by Redwing7 ().

• “The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.

--Ernest Hemingway

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"