The Great Reset

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Official Post

I've had some gas stations do that. Limit of 50.00 That super pisses me off.

There's one right down the street that does that with my debit card. I sometimes go to that station simply because I'll be heading to work and the ARCO (cheaper and no limit) is too busy

• I've had some gas stations do that. Limit of 50.00 That super pisses me off.

There's one right down the street that does that with my debit card. I sometimes go to that station simply because I'll be heading to work and the ARCO (cheaper and no limit) is too busy

I went to fill my bug out vehicle last week and some gas cans....the pump shut off at $100. I just reinserted the card and it started again.

But I think this may be different?

I don't know though.

Everything going on with prices and markets is one thing...or maybe it's two....the supply side of the issue is really going to become noticeable as the sanctions stretch out.

I still think there is way through all this that will shock most people via a tidal wave of justice....but I am preparing for the worst case scenario hitting the US economy.

• Official Post

When I reinsert my card it wont allow another purchase. That was before all of this mess.

• Remember the old days when you would pump first and then go inside and pay? I do.

My father used to say - I remember the old days when you would pull up, they pumped the gas. You didn't even have to get out of the car because they would collect $ at the drivers window after they washed your windshield and checked your oil.

• My father used to say - I remember the old days when you would pull up, they pumped the gas. You didn't even have to get out of the car because they would collect $ at the drivers window after they washed your windshield and checked your oil.

I remember this to at full service stations when I was a kind.

They added oil for free.

• When I reinsert my card it wont allow another purchase. That was before all of this mess.

That whole deal irritates the shit out of me. If I used my card as debit and put the pin# in I should be able to pump as much as I want. I can almost understand it with a CC card where you don't have to put in a pin.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Gold On Its Way To $3,000 An Ounce

If the gold boat sails it is going to go a long way because the fundamentals are that inflation—now everyone has to admit it is here—is not going away for a long time. If the crisis in Ukraine does escalate, then gold will go vertical. That vertical will have many factors behind it, but the biggest will be the kick to the global economy which, while not down and out, is far from recovery. The dislocation from a major European crisis would create yet more supply side disruption to cause inflation with another dose of fiscal incontinence to drive a double dose of inflation on top of what is already baked in.

When you look back over the history of inflation in the last hundred years or two, the root cause is very often war. When countries break the bank in the cause of slaughter, the result is currency debasement. Even the once mighty British had to halve the silver content of the coins after the First World War and it is no surprise that the silver went missing altogether in 1947 when a bankrupt state had to get printing money to bootstrap itself out of post-war insolvency.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/i…an-ounce/?sh=3b26c03c483f