Random Randoms

• I didn't realize it was up in San Fran. I thought it was up in the canyons. There's no good view of San Fran Bay from the Hollywood hills... what a cool place though. Dave Brubeck was a cool cat. I bet there were some cool parties at that place. $3 mil is pretty cheap, isn't it?

• I didn't realize it was up in San Fran. I thought it was up in the canyons. There's no good view of San Fran Bay from the Hollywood hills... what a cool place though. Dave Brubeck was a cool cat. I bet there were some cool parties at that place. $3 mil is pretty cheap, isn't it?

Yeah. Hollywood Hills is like 400 miles away from San Fran

California has so many beautiful areas and nice homes. I wonder where everyone gets the money.

3 mil does seem like a bargain.

• Tesla issues massive recall of more than 2 million vehicles over autopilot safety concerns
    The recall includes the 2012-2023 Model S, 2016-2023 Model X, 2017-2023 Model 3 and 2020-2023 Model Y equipped with Autosteer, a feature Tesla describes as…
    www.nbcnews.com

In reality:

“In the 4th quarter of 2022, we recorded one crash for every 4.85 million miles driven in which drivers were using Autopilot technology,” Tesla said in a statement. “For drivers who were not using Autopilot technology, we recorded one crash for every 1.40 million miles driven. By comparison, the most recent data available from NHTSA and FHWA (from 2021) shows that in the United States there was an automobile crash approximately every 652,000 miles.”

It wasn’t until deep in the Times’ report that the newspaper informed readers that the “recall” was not really a recall in the traditional sense, i.e. customers have to schedule a time to bring their vehicle to a Tesla facility to be serviced.

Instead, the world’s leading electric car manufacturer is automatically sending out wireless updates to all of its cars through cellular networks that will include updates that will hopefully satisfy regulators, including new warnings and checks to ensure that drivers are paying attention on the road.

But wait! There's MORE!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited 2 times, last by Beej ().

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought that this was a great example of everything that sucked about the eighties....

External Content www.youtube.com

And then I saw this...

External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content twitter.com

• Whitesnake called and want their sound back.

External Content youtu.be

• At least the whitesnake song is a cohesive tune. That Triumph song is just a bunch of shit thrown at the wall. And they should have never let the drummer sing. Reading the comments on both of those videos makes me wish that meteor would hurry up and take us out.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Every once in awhile even I know shitty music when I hear it.

• That's some really horrible shit. Lol