Random Randoms

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh Dear, I gotta pay an extra quarter for a mediocre burger??? NOT FAIR!!!!

• Yup... fast food has entered the old tradesmen's axiom...

You can only have two:

1. Good

2. Fast

3. Cheap

Except fast no fast food anywhere is any of those. The only thing it has left is convenience and the reliance upon their customer's laziness. I keep thinking that THIS price hike will be the one that gets people taking a lunch with them, but so far convenience and laziness has won the day (I myself am guilty in this). IF numbers were real and acted like it, doubling your prices should drive 1/2 you customers away and thereby doing away with 1/2 the workforce, so you'd end up with a few people making a decent hourly wage while they stand around waiting for the place to go out of business. So far though, it's a self-perpetuating anomaly.. Funnily enough, even with fast food wages as high as they are, they can't seem to keep employees that give a shit long enough to get them trained; every fast food joint I've been in the last 4 years.. the kitchen looked like a war zone with no one knowing what the hell was going on.. shouting at each other.. mixing up orders.. irrational and impatient customers yelling... employees with the thousand yard stare...

I really don't get it. And... I'm NOT saying that they don't deserve a good wage for what they do. There's NO WAY I would deal with you assholes in the drive through for what they pay.

All Government is Organized Crime.

External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• Excellent explanation of why "there's no good music anymore"...

External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Excellent explanation of why "there's no good music anymore"...

External Content www.youtube.com

I listened to half of the video before I got bored. The chin-beard-douche was whining about having too much variety of music available. He's pining for the days of "monoculture" when there was far less choice and most people were listening to the same shit on the radio or MTV. Cry me a fucking river.

• Well a band like what I'm in, if we didn't get a record deal, which we haven't. Haven't even tried actually. But if you didn't get a record deal back in the day, nobody would hear of you. You could play local shows and sell cassettes or CDs out of the back of your car.

But with very little effort today we've got thousands of people that have heard of us. Verified. And played our music. That's super small time though, but it wouldn't have happened at all without today's internet and distribution options that no one had back then.

So I like it. There's more music available today than there ever was. It's just that you don't have it served up to you on a platter. And that's a good thing too.

• Isn't she just the cutest?

External Content twitter.com

• Degrees in Gender Fluidity and Black History aren’t in much demand in the real world no matter how cool it sounded at the sorority.

Nonetheless she’s sitting on a gold mine. There’s lots of losers that would go for the bad little school girl pose. She’d make a decent living most likely

• Most people don't have the intelligence, the skill or the patience to handle a customer service call.

My wife works from home answering the phone for home insurance companies (about six of them) She spends most of her day Identifying that someone is trying to scam them, refusing their claim and then getting abused. I would be fired within a week.