Songs That Uplift.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Who doesn't get uplifted by this?

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be

That's an amazing vocal performance. That was a peak of Paul McCartney for sure. And the effortless piano playing like when he's doing those walk-ups. That guy just has so much talent.

• Official Post

This one is up there too as far as vocal performance and even his bass performance. That's a really cool bass part too.

Read some of the comments on YouTube.

External Content m.youtube.com

• I was listening to honky tonk women and I isolated the drums.

Do that if you like the stones. Charlie Watts was a pretty good drummer.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.