What's on the Tube?

• I'm going to check out Reacher...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• I know I like weird stuff...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I know I like weird stuff...

Wow that looks trippy. I've never even heard of that before but that looks cool. I'm watching it in my car as I'm driving home. Lol

• In that episode they cut back to that dj scene between skits. As the show progresses more and more of the dj plot is revealed. I can't believe you've never heard of the kids in the hall. It was on comedy central back in the early/mid nineties. Another show that was on at that time that I liked was Dr. Kats...

All Government is Organized Crime.

• They used to be SCTV writers. They got their name from the actors (Martin Short, john Candy, etc..) because they would stand in the hallway and pitch skit ideas at them as they walked by.

"Where'd you get that idea?" "Those kids in the hall pitched it at me."

Neato.

• Official Post

I never really watched a lot of TV. Especially during the '90s.

But that looks like a good show. Just by what I saw from that scene I would think that it was a new show the way it looks so good.

Is it a comedy? I mean my first impression from that scene is that there's nobody left in the world and this guy is just broadcasting to nobody? He's only got one song that he can play?

That was pretty funny as response to the robocall.

• External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Okey, I'm convinced.

• Quirky, nerdy, Korean-American girl reviews my favorite space film...

• I know I like weird stuff...

What YT page person did you disturb? All the vids are removed by teh user...:gimp

• Professor Tosspot is my fav film reviewer, by far.

• External Content youtu.be