Fucking Smokers...

• Do they realize or even care that everything they touch or even breath on is ruined? Working in retail for many years I can tell you...They really don't give a shit. If I were in charge my policy would be NO RETURNS FROM SMOKERS. You try to air the stuff out.. let it sit in the sun.. whatever; it's no use. Fuck all of them; there's much easier and cheaper ways to kill yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END RANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought an Empire wall furnace for my studio.. A nice, 55000 btu with a fan. Way overkill but it should barely ever run. My problem is that it came out of a cabin on a dirt road full of fucking asshole smokers and looks to have NEVER BEEN CLEANED in the last forty years. What I REALLY need to do is COMPLETELY disassemble it and soak it in bleach or something. Literally an INCH of sticky, nicotine soaked nasty dust. The shop vac won't even pull it off.

FUCK!

:whatevs

All Government is Organized Crime.

• The only thing worse than an inconsiderate asshole with a cigarette is an inconsiderate asshole sucking on a giant turd of a stogie. Admit it... the main attraction to these horrible habits is the fact that you know you're pissing off everyone around you.

• I think it's the stupidest thing in the world when guys take pictures of themselves with a big fat cigar in their mouth. They always look like cocky assholes. The way they look to me is like they're sucking on a fat dick. It's a shit look. To bring it up to full, 2000 percent asshole, they will be wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

• Yup... That guy is a real asshole. And is proud of it. Dealing with the public on a regular basis like I do... I could never understand the mindset that WANTS to get on people's nerves. The only thing worse are those people's sycophants. My old boss is like that. the more swagger, the more she kisses their ass. "isn't he cute?" "No... He's an asshole and he's using you." "Naw.. He's just salty like that."

I guess I just don't get people.

• I have to deal with the public daily. What's worse are the ones that have the IQ of a glass of water and you have to go and fix their stuff because they have no idea how to do anything unless you hold their hand.

Oh and the severe roach infested houses, the ones where you pick something up and 10 - 20 of them scatter everywhere

• Maybe an Islay. The smoky peaty flavor goes well with a nice maduro.

I believe you should do what you want on your back porch. But in public...

I'll never forget... about twenty years ago I was sitting down to a giant ribeye at a place here in town. The guy RIGHT NEXT TO ME... lights up a giant turd of a stogie just as they brought it out to me. He's sitting there, with that typical smug asshole cigar smoker expression.. There's NO WAY he was unaware of what he was doing. I gave the owner a look of disgust and she SHRUGS AT ME!!! Like... "there's nothing I can do about it..." I had them package my meal up to go and never went back.

• I have to deal with the public daily. What's worse are the ones that have the IQ of a glass of water and you have to go and fix their stuff because they have no idea how to do anything unless you hold their hand.

Oh and the severe roach infested houses, the ones where you pick something up and 10 - 20 of them scatter everywhere

Don't get me started.... Too late.

There is a segment of willful ignorance that falls under conspicuous consumption. As in... "I've got a guy for that." These people have navigated their entire lives without ever getting their hands dirty. And they look down on those that do. Can you imagine the amount of money these people spend throughout the course of a lifetime by hiring EVERYTHING done??

Every once in a while one of these bozos will decide that "their guy" has been taking them to the cleaners so... "I'll just fix my boat hoist myself. How hard can it be?? I mean... Have you SEEN some of these plebs that work with their hands??" "Well bud, your hoist is forty years old and long since discontinued. You're going to have to retrofit the current part onto your old hoist." "No problem. What do I have to do?" "I can get you the parts but you're going to have to figure out how to make it work... but, you'll probably have to trim the end and re-drill the mounting holes.." "Drill holes?? Oh, yeah... I'm not really prepared to do that.." "Well... I guess you'd better get ahold of 'your guy' and see if he's willing to make it work.."