• This shit just keeps getting better and better. I didn't even know this - but the Academy Awards now has gender, racial and other woke requirements for a film to be considered for an award.

I say good. No one will take them seriously - but then, I guess who does anyway?

So Richard Dreyfuss slams them and gets shit for having a normal outlook and reaction to it.

'They make me vomit': Richard Dreyfuss slams Oscars inclusivity rules
    Academy Award-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss has slammed the Oscars' new diversity and inclusion requirements and said 'they make me vomit'.
    www.dailymail.co.uk

'They make me vomit': Richard Dreyfuss slams Oscars' new woke inclusivity rules that 'treat people like children' as he praises Lawrence Olivier's portrayal of Othello

• Academy Award-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss has slammed the Oscars' new diversity and inclusion requirements and said 'they make me vomit'
    • The Jaws star hit out at the woke rules during an episode of PBS’ Firing Line and claimed the Academy was treating people like children by implementing this
    • He also defended Laurence Olivier’s performance in the 1965 film Othello in which he played the lead character in blackface

Films will have to meet minimum requirements related to representation and inclusion to be eligible for the best picture award under new rules.

The Academy of Motion Picture will disqualify films from Best Picture contention that do not have enough black, gay and disabled actors in the cast and crew from 2024.

Host Margaret Hoover asked Dreyfuss what he thought about the incoming inclusivity rules and he replied: 'They make me vomit.

'No one should be telling me as an artist that I have to give in to the latest, most current idea of what morality is. What are we risking? Are we really risking hurting people’s feelings?

'You can’t legislate that. You have to let life be life and I’m sorry, I don’t think there is a minority or majority in the country that has to be catered to like that.

Dreyfuss, who won the best actor Oscar in 1978 for his leading role for The Goodbye Girl, added: 'This is an art form. It’s also a form of commerce, and it makes money, but it’s an art.

'And no one should be telling me as an artist that I have to give in to the latest, most current idea of what morality is.'

He then went on to defend English actor Olivier who wore blackface to portray Othello in the 1965 Shakespeare adaption.

'Laurence Olivier was the last white actor to play Othello, and he did it in 1965,' Dreyfuss said.

'And he did it in blackface. And he played a black man brilliantly.

'Am I being told that I will never have a chance to play a Black man? Is someone else being told that if they’re not Jewish, they shouldn’t play The Merchant of Venice?

'Are we crazy? Do we not know that art is art? This is so patronizing. It’s so, it’s so thoughtless, and treating people like children.'

Hoover asked him if 'there’s a difference between the question of representation and who is allowed to represent other groups?'

She highlighted the case of blackface and said: 'explicitly in this country, given the history of slavery and the sensitivities around black racism.'

But Dreyfuss responded: 'There shouldn’t be. … Because it’s patronizing. Because it says we’re so fragile that we can’t have our feelings hurt.

'We have to anticipate having our feelings hurt, our children’s feelings hurt. We don’t know how to stand up and bop the bully in the face.'

Host Margaret Hoover asked Dreyfuss what he thought about the incoming inclusivity rules and he replied: 'They make me vomit.

'No one should be telling me as an artist that I have to give in to the latest, most current idea of what morality is. What are we risking? Are we really risking hurting people’s feelings?

'You can’t legislate that. You have to let life be life and I’m sorry, I don’t think there is a minority or majority in the country that has to be catered to like that.

Dreyfuss, who won the best actor Oscar in 1978 for his leading role for The Goodbye Girl, added: 'This is an art form. It’s also a form of commerce, and it makes money, but it’s an art.

'And no one should be telling me as an artist that I have to give in to the latest, most current idea of what morality is.'

He then went on to defend English actor Olivier who wore blackface to portray Othello in the 1965 Shakespeare adaption.

'Laurence Olivier was the last white actor to play Othello, and he did it in 1965,' Dreyfuss said.

'And he did it in blackface. And he played a black man brilliantly.

'Am I being told that I will never have a chance to play a Black man? Is someone else being told that if they’re not Jewish, they shouldn’t play The Merchant of Venice?

'Are we crazy? Do we not know that art is art? This is so patronizing. It’s so, it’s so thoughtless, and treating people like children.'

Hoover asked him if 'there’s a difference between the question of representation and who is allowed to represent other groups?'

She highlighted the case of blackface and said: 'explicitly in this country, given the history of slavery and the sensitivities around black racism.'

But Dreyfuss responded: 'There shouldn’t be. … Because it’s patronizing. Because it says we’re so fragile that we can’t have our feelings hurt.

'We have to anticipate having our feelings hurt, our children’s feelings hurt. We don’t know how to stand up and bop the bully in the face.'

• It's really stupid, like everything else "woke"

They are dictating what art is. Saying that it's not worthy art unless it includes some racial group or freaks.

Someone could make the best, most amazing film ever created - and they would not consider it unless it had at least 30% minority or freaks in it. Complete woke bullshit.

It will end up only hurting their reputation anyway. Ignoring otherwise good films over their retarded criteria.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Best wood fired I ever had was a Margharita pizze in Nice, France.

Somehow, I don't think they will shut down their wood-fired ovens. As you know if just ONE wood fired oven continues to operate somewhere in the world the seas will rise 700 feet and we will all die in the next 5 years. Greta told me so.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

you don't want that garbage.

you want real pizza, cooked in an electric conveyor belt oven, from papa johns.

• It has to be unicorn fart electric too. God forbid you use nuke electricity.

Didja see we’re the Swedes are starting to move to nuclear power?

The US will stick with unicorn farts and forsake everything else

• External Content youtu.be

Those are Escapegoat 's people.