The Deep State, Dangerous Lefties, Leftist insanity, Liberal filth, lying pedo cocksuckers

• more from the mouth-breathing retard

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'Children Were Incinerated To Ash': Livid Hawaiians Slam Biden For Cracking Jokes, Lying About Wife | ZeroHedge

Hawaiians are livid at President Joe Biden, who finally showed up to Maui two weeks after wildfires ravaged Lahaina, killing 114 and leaving over 850 missing - only to crack inappropriate jokes and lie about his wife 'almost' dying in a fire.

"You guys catch the boots out here? That’s a hot ground, man," Biden joked.

At another point, Biden told the Mayor of Maui County: "You look like you played defensive tackle for, I don't know who, but somebody good," before calling the wildfires a "national travedy."

Then Biden lied about almost losing his wife in a 2004 kitchen fire. In truth, the fire was "under control in 20 minutes" and firefighters "got it pretty early."

Residents are pissed...

"Hearing you talk about your house that, you know, had a little fire... you almost lost your cat and your Corvette," said one enraged resident, adding: "There were children that were incinerated to as," after Gov. Josh Green (D) said on Sunday that "it's possible that there will be many children" among the missing.

"You're so out of touch with the common man, you don't even know how to speak to them," he continued, adding "the only way you think you can establish commonality with them is to lie - that the 'same thing happened to you' "

"You're a disgusting, despicable bastard."

• Trump had a lot of great policy and he was actually able to get results. Unlike most of these shit talkers pretending to be republicans. We have proof now based on his last run. Your lack of research listening to MSM bullshit is why you dont understand how important Trump is during this time. Many Americans quite frankly are tired of trying to play nice and play politics. Many Americans love Trump's openess to tell it how it is and tell it to their faces. Don't you realize the persecution he and his team are being put through is literally totalitarian and could happen to anyone who really challenges the establishment and their faggot UN agenda 2030? You don't understand the implications of this... you don't see the true establishment fascist dictatorship at play here. How many political opponents did Trumps DOJ arrest? Trump is the #1 candidate BY FAR for a reason. I'm surprised you still can't see why. It literally blows my mind that you think some pussy ass small GOP paid politician is going to make the changes we need in this country to better the world. The world has turned to fucking hell because of this election fraud. Don't you see it? You think some paid hack is going to have power to tell Opec to lower prices, to tell NATO countries to pay and stop robbing Americans? To bomb the shit out of ISIS, to take on the cartel? You may think he's a douche because you don't understand, however this guy actually takes control and he means it. If you don't understand what is at stake than you aren't seeing clearly and doing enough research into real totalitarian government movements.

Funny you keep injecting "me" into it and what I do or do not see when my comment was that the modern American electorate looks at the person and not the policies.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• Not a tweeter.

So what happened in Maui and what? Short version.

does that mean you can't see the embedded videos or posts

like below?

External Content twitter.com

• Two theories:

1. Huge winds made for power lines dropping on ground. Power company didn't perform maintenance on said grassy areas, but DID expend effort in climate change tasks.

2. Fires were set

• There's videos of the power lines starting fires. That same thing happened in California. That's why I now pay taxes to cover the lawsuit for the electrical company.

Well, not taxes. Some kind of a special fund. Lol. A fuck me fun. Charged by the electrical company. For things that they should have maintained in the first place.