The Deep State, Dangerous Lefties, Leftist insanity, Liberal filth, lying pedo cocksuckers

• lol, Google gets what it deserves

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• It's kinda amazing that the anti-Israel protestors are openly supporting people that would kill the protestors if those same protestors went to the Islamic countries and engaged in their behaviors that the protestors consider sacred here in the US.

I'd love to see the San Fran Gay Pride parade moved to Tehran next year. Pay per view even.

• I seen one post that says Israel is dragging the world into World war 3.

Funny how they never say anything about Iran. Iran is the one who's been attacking Israel and who just attacked Israel but nobody ever says that Iran is drawing the world into World war 3. It's always the Jews it always Israel's fault.

Iran is the one arming the people shooting at our shipping.

• If Israel decided to wait until the Iranian Majles convened with all representatives present it wouldn't bother me a lick if an Israeli boutique nuke turned their Parliament building into a radioactive crater 100 feet deep.

I guess that 's just me.........

• Lotta people have a real problem w Israel and Jews---used to be associated w RIGHT wingers, NOW it's moved 180 degrees to LEFT wingers. In either case, HOW can ANYone side with the murderous ragheads?

• It's because YOU'RE against muslim terrorists. If YOU'RE against it they HAVE to be for it. There's a disconnect too. They're siding with muslim extremists hellbent on killing as many jews as possible while simultaneously calling YOU antisemitic.

• It's because YOU'RE against muslim terrorists. If YOU'RE against it they HAVE to be for it. There's a disconnect too. They're siding with muslim extremists hellbent on killing as many jews as possible while simultaneously calling YOU antisemitic.

This is pretty messed up. I can't find any brain cells that can comprehend that kind of disconnect, it seems almost insane to me.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's kinda amazing that the anti-Israel protestors are openly supporting people that would kill the protestors if those same protestors went to the Islamic countries and engaged in their behaviors that the protestors consider sacred here in the US.

I'd love to see the San Fran Gay Pride parade moved to Tehran next year. Pay per view even.

External Content www.youtube.com

They would do their marching on the rooftops....briefly....VERY briefly.

• Liberals created this situation

External Content twitter.com