Hunter Biden

• Might as well make a thread just for the dipshit.

Pics on his laptop traced to his dad's house when he threatened the Chinese businessman to pay up "by tonight"

He was at the big guy's house when he did that.

"Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden said in the WhatsApp message. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness—and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me."

"I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father," the younger Biden added in a follow-up message, noting that it was 9:45 a.m. when he sent it. "I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very important."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hunter-biden-joe-biden-whatsapp/2023/06/23/id/1124701/

Photos of Hunter Biden on his later-abandoned laptop show him at President Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, home on the day he included his father's name in a WhatsApp message he sent to threaten his Chinese business associate.

In the July 30, 2017, message sent to Henry Zhao, an official working with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC Energy, Hunter Biden said he was sitting next to his father and "we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled."

On Thursday, the WhatsApp message was revealed when the House Ways and Means Committee voted to make testimony from two IRS whistleblowers public. Whistleblower Gary Shapley obtained the message during his investigation into Hunter Biden's taxes

In four photos on the hard drive of Hunter Biden's infamous laptop, the first son was shown sitting behind the wheel of the president's 1967 Corvette Stingray alongside family members at 6:49 p.m. on July 30, 2017, according to The Washington Free Beacon. The snaps were taken close to Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, residence, according to GPS metadata embedded in the photos analyzed by the Free Beacon.

"Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight," Hunter Biden said in the WhatsApp message. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. All too often people mistake kindness for weakness—and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you. From this moment until whenever he reaches me."

"I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father," the younger Biden added in a follow-up message, noting that it was 9:45 a.m. when he sent it. "I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very important."

If Joe Biden really was sitting beside his son then, as the message indicates, it would poke a gaping hole into the president's oft-repeated claim that he did not discuss and had no knowledge of his son's overseas business dealings.

While it is unclear if the Bidens received a call from their Chinese business associates that day, the two sides seem to have reconciled, according to the Free Beacon.

A few days later, on Aug. 2, 2017, Hunter Biden reportedly wrote to Zhao that "my family sends their best wishes and looks forward to playing some golf when the director has time."

Zhao appeared to return the sentiment and sent his "best regards to you, Jim and VP," seemingly referring to Joe Biden and his brother, Jim Biden.

According to the Free Beacon, Hunter Biden mentioned "me and my family" in an email to CEFC director Gongwen Dong that same day, confirming an agreement for a $10 million contract for "introductions alone," with bonuses for any successful deals that come about as a result of the Biden family's efforts.

Hunter Biden's attorney, Chris Clark, did not immediately respond to Newsmax's request for comment.

Rapper Kodak Black will serve more than three years in prison on weapons charges.

The 22-year-old, whose real name is Bill K. Kapri, pleaded guilty in August to making false written statements when trying to acquire firearms from a federally licensed firearms dealer.

On the issue of Biden buying a handgun as a cocaine addict, the Department of Justice not only dropped the charge of illegally possessing the weapon but never charged him for lying to obtain it in the first place.

Merrick Garland: "No person is above the law in this country"

• I love how escape goat is a full-on liberal retard but he won't stand behind any of the elected liberal retards. Instead he deflects by saying that The Republicans ran Trump and that's why we have Biden, and that he doesn't give a shit about anything.

Real winner there.

Full on Bernie bro dipshit. He believed Bernie was the real deal and not the shitbag that he is. So now he’s so rage filled he’s about 2 steps away from dressing up in black and tossing cement milkshakes at the “ fascists”.

He’s mad that Bernie now has 3 houses that his donations helped pay for.

• When presented with obvious extreme misjustice, he "doesn't care one way or the other" ... Because Republicans ran Trump..

He thinks it doesn’t have any effect on him.

He’s too ignorant to follow the path to it’s logical conclusion.

History is wasted on him.

• You don't care one way or the other about anything do you? That's what you always say.

You don't care if Hunter Biden goes to jail or gets off Scott free or who cares? Same with his dad. The big guy.

You're the one who is crying about billionaires and corporations controlling everything and you've got these ass hats doing that very same thing and you don't care either way one way or the other. Lol.

Biden is your man!