• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tucker is a moron. It is literally in Ukraine's constitution that there will be no elections while the country is under Martial Law. It was in there long before Zelensky came along. If I know that then he damn well knows that. He now has absolutely zero credibility on any subject he might decide to comment on. This video is just more proof that he is just pushing an agenda, and like all other media personalities, has zero interest in the truth.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Too Fucking Long. Last twelve minutes or so...

External Content twitter.com

• This is probably worth watching. I suspect that Tucker will be the only media personality that will ask these candidates the pointed questions that the audience wants to have asked.

Tucker Carlson to host presidential candidate forum - TheBlaze

Blaze Media is joining forces with the FAMILY Leader to present a presidential candidate forum hosted by Tucker Carlson.

A tweet on TheBlaze Twitter account indicates that the company will be streaming the Friday event live on BlazeTV and the BlazeTV YouTube channel...

...The livestream on the BlazeTV YouTube channel is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. on Friday (July 14). According to the video description on the BlazeTV YouTube channel, Carlson will speak "one-on-one" to various GOP primary contenders, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former Vice President Mike Pence, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, author and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, U.S. Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, and former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited once, last by Toad ().

I don't have time to watch the whole thing, but so far..

I like Tucker

but.

He has a simplistic view of the situation with Russia. "How many Americans have Russia killed?" Really? That's not a criteria for doing the right thing for Ukraine. To stand up to Russia's unprovoked, destabilizing grab for Ukraine. Fuck Russia.

The bigger picture is that Russia's actions threaten all of us. They are the ones "starting WWIII withy their invasion and nuclear threats - not us for responding.

And suppressing religion? I don't know, but it doesn't even make sense. They were not arresting pro-Russian "church" leaders and shutting down those churches before the war. I'm guessing there's a good reason for it. Logic dictates that Ukraine didn't suddenly wake up and decide to take down some churches. And knowing how Russians lie about everything, I'm going to give Ukraine the benefit of a doubt on their reasons.

• The left: Human trafficking is a Qanon conspiracy!

Also the Left: Andrew Tate is a human trafficker, reeeeeeeee!!

I’m not sure about the left’s view on Human Trafficking, as I don’t give much credence to anything they say, but what you wrote is a bit of an oversimplification. The Q charge that Hollywood is trafficking children as part of some cultist anti-aging thing is certainly a whack job Q conspiracy. So if the left is calling out that conspiracy then they are not wrong. If they are calling ALL human trafficking a conspiracy then they can’t see past the end of their own nose.

Q and their far right followers seem to be fixated on pedophilia to the point where most people would see it as projection.

As far as Andrew Tate, he’s nothing but a snake oil salesman pushing a phoney alpha male image and wouldn’t know anything about what being a real man is.

• Always the devil’s advocate for the left and their shitbaggery.

No, I’m just not weak minded enough to buy off on just any old bullshit that comes out of the mouths of the various talking heads and “journalists” even if they normally say things I’m inclined to agree with.

• No, I’m just not weak minded enough to buy off on just any old bullshit that comes out of the mouths of the various talking heads and “journalists” even if they normally say things I’m inclined to agree with.

Why don’t you believe them when they tell you who they are?

Ohh and it wasn’t just one news outlet with the “it’s a conspiracy theory reeeeee!”

Why do you apologize for the people apologizing for child trafficking?

• Why don’t you believe them when they tell you who they are?

Ohh and it wasn’t just one news outlet with the “it’s a conspiracy theory reeeeee!”

Why do you apologize for the people apologizing for child trafficking?

I don’t see anyone apologizing for or condoning child trafficking. What I do see is people running around finding “pedophiles” under every rock just like they did in the 50’s when “Commies” were the boogeyman de jour.

Meanwhile in the real world outside of politics, State and Local law enforcement are doing their jobs fighting human trafficking. That is what really matters.

• I don’t see anyone apologizing for or condoning child trafficking. What I do see is people running around finding “pedophiles” under every rock just like they did in the 50’s when “Commies” were the boogeyman de jour.

OREALLY???

Who knew scroat was a writer?

External Content twitter.com

• So... you don't see anything odd about the left's apologist stance on pedos? Like the one that wrote the "review" of sound of freedom for bloomberg? And... law enforcement is so "doing their job" that STILL no one knows who's on epstein's client list? Also... are you saying there WASN'T a communist infiltration of our .gov in the 1950's that has continued to this day?

• So... you don't see anything odd about the left's apologist stance on pedos? Like the one that wrote the "review" of sound of freedom for bloomberg? And... law enforcement is so "doing their job" that STILL no one knows who's on epstein's client list? Also... are you saying there WASN'T a communist infiltration of our .gov in the 1950's that has continued to this day?

And Tim Ballard efforts are not "real world" enough.