And retards like Semp say they're not going after our food production

• I''ll post related things here.

These cock suckers don't give one shit about people or if we will have enough food. They don't give one fuck about how expensive it gets. They only want to make life unlivable in the name of climate change.

Think about it. The only pain from climate change is coming from these fucks who want to take our gas stoves, meat, dairy and farms and make sure everyone is eating bugs .

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's going to be incredibly painful. For EVERYONE. But once men with resolve understand they have no choice, there will be no turning back. I'd like to remind you that you've been literally BEGGING for it for years.

• The long term play the Elites are making is to make basic survival unattainable for the majority of people. Then they'll pass laws to confiscate all property and all currency. Nationalize everything. You will be assigned labor by The State (which is run by the Elites and their corrupt stooges in positions of power), and will get a "living allowance". You will have no say in any aspect of your life. Utopia.

Serfdom basically.

Has zero to do with climate - that is just a tool for them.

Goat hasn't figured it out yet, but you can see he has a typical leftist hatred for older people (aka Boomer!). People get wiser with age. Wise people are a threat to such a system. Maybe one day he'll get wise enough to see it, but I think time is running out for him as I would have expected him to figure it out by now.

So what's the next step of such a well oiled system ? The elimination of people past a certain age. Probably about 35 yrs old. That's about when a Serf should be composted. I'm talking Logan's Run type shit.

Should he live long enough to see it, a guy like Goat would happily march to the disintegration chamber, chanting party slogans, completely oblivious to his impending doom.

• Boomers aren't just any old people. Boomers are a generation of lead-poisoned imbeciles raised in an era of stability and prosperity that they took for granted. They destroyed that prosperity like a plauge of locusts, leaving nothing for future generations. Their gullibility and self-congratulation for what they inherited is without paralell. Tinyhands is a perfect representative for them.

My grandparents grew up during the Great Depression and all four of them did their share (or more) to support the war effort in WW2. I have a lot of respect for their generation. Boomers are the only generation that I have a problemm with as a whole. Luckily for all of us they don't have much time left.