Meanwhile In Ohio

• Not long ago I witnessed a car fly through a red light at about 55 mph (40 zone). There was already traffic flowing through said intersection, so the car in question T-boned some poor guy in the middle of the road - hitting the front end of his vehicle. It spun around 360 degrees, and the kid wrecked out into the other side of the road, into some cars waiting on the red.

Dude in the T-boned car was hurt bad, and trapped - shit ton of police and fire arrived, and they used the jaws of life to get the guy out. He was being gurney'd away, conscious but clearly badly hurt (probably two broken legs from the look of things).

So the clown who ran the red ? He was completely unhurt - and was pacing around on the side of the road - I was close enough to him to hear him ranting:

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEE! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCCCK FUUUUCK FUUUUUCK!!!!" (over and over again). He was yelling at the top of his lungs, almost reveling in the attention.

Dude was in his 20s, spiffed out like a fashion model, thin as a rail, and had a luscious coiffed Man Bun. He then started literally REEEEEEEEE'ing, folded his arms and started stamping the ground like a 2 year old. I really did think the REEEEE thing was an internet joke, but I actually witnessed this guy doing it for real.

Four officers basically positioned themselves around him, and started trying to bring the guy down a few levels. The dude then started hugging himself and started making fucked up noises, like HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH, and started rocking back and forth. I've never seen anything like that.

What struck me as surreal, was that this kid was ranting like this, all about himself, and right behind him, they are loading a severely hurt middle age guy into an ambulance - and that kid could have cared less about that guy he fucked up. Like not a care in the world in regards to that other guy - it was all about poor little him.

• I think that the cop should have been standing in front of the car. She didn't try to kill the cop or hurt the cop. And I'll bet you anything if you watch a video, which I did not, she didn't just slam on the gas and start going she probably just turned and started etching her car forward. And the fucking cop shot her like they always love to do.

I know that if it were me and I were that cop, I would have never shot that person. I would not have been standing in front of the car. In fact that's against their own regulations that you're not supposed to stand in front of the fucking car and stop it with your body.

And over what? He could have just let her go and they could have caught her later.

Comply or die. She shop lifted and died for it. shop lifting shouldn't be an executable offense.

Notice in the video storch posted that those two cops were chasing her car and yelling at her to stop it after she was murdered. Fucking morons.