Look what tool Hitech let back on.

• I remember when Dyl started playing WOT how unfair he felt it was that people with money could buy their way out of the hours of grinding it took him to do anything. I thought at the time that it was a valuable life lesson.

• Yeah I should mention that I never deleted my account per say - they would delete it - and claw back the perks every time. I had a usage pattern of just playing Nov-Jan over the holiday months - quite a few of us did that (basically an annual forum event aka Elite Top Aces Thanksgiving Visit). They also never protected your in-game handle once you were delete. I had at least 2 different people impersonate me at various times that I know of.

It was frustrating as in the last 10 years, they actually did make some new planes/gvs, but I never got to try them as you just couldn't earn enough perks flying 2 months a year, and only a few hours a week (B-29 much ?).

Again, I would have had no issue with paying for perks (more you buy, greater the discount etc). That model is literally the way other all other gaming companies survive.

• I don't think they should allow buying perks because then everyone will be flying around in 262s.

But they should allow people to buy customizations to their planes. Like upgrading their ground crew or some shit that gives them like a 2% better chance of performance or a little bit longer before the engine overheats. Some shit like that. Think of some shit

People will buy almost anything. Anything to be different.

• The B29 was such a hanger queen. You never saw them... nobody has the patience to fly buffs for months to earn those kinds of bomber perks (well maybe Fortress and a select few others). I know I didn't hence why I've never flown it.

• The B29 was such a hanger queen. You never saw them... nobody has the patience to fly buffs for months to earn those kinds of bomber perks (well maybe Fortress and a select few others). I know I didn't hence why I've never flown it.

Still remember running a whole formation into the side of a mtn on climbout

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I realized later on that small bases invariably have mtn's either end of the runway.

Fuck ,I'm off until Jan2, might give Dale a credit card #

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• My favorite perk ride was the 163 - it always always so much fun to do an HQ defense against a bunch of bombers.

There was a map where when one side got close to winning, the losing side's 163 bases were in range of the oncoming enemy bases grabbed, so you could do a quick zip into the middle/combat area between the 2 fighting bases, fly around and fight for 5 or 10 mins in the 163, then toot home. Using a lot of throttle modulation, you could cruise at 250 mph or so easily at low alt, then boost yourself around in fights, then zip home. It was great, I remember flying with Grizz, Kappa, and a couple other Muppets doing that, I still have the film, one of the best fights and times I had in AH. It was a low alt area with a lot of terrain/hills/mountains, and the bases were really close together...such a gas. Way more fun than the 262 IMO, although that was fun often too.

• Nothing wrong with selling upgrades. Especially when killing perked rides yields more perks for the victor than standard targets....trickle down perkonomics. And it reasons that after blowing a few bucks on rides one can't drive effectively, a modicum of patience will evolve.