More weakness on Iran from the brain dead moron

• Oh don't worry Iran, we're afraid to fight you. We're only trying to stop some of your friends from being bad and hurting our boats. But don't get offended! We want to be your friends. We don't want to attack anybody.

The fuck are these morons thinking? Signaling absolute weakness to these brutal fucks.

We shouldn't say a fucking word and let them wonder what the fuck we're thinking. Instead we show this weakness. It's dangerous.

Pentagon Sends Direct Message to Iran: ‘We Don’t Seek a Regional Conflict’
    The Pentagon's message to Iran is clear: the United States does not seek a regional conflict but is taking action to counter Iran's support for proxy attacks…
    www.stateofunion.org

• It can’t reach here…so who cares? Them having a bomb should be no deterrent to us. Problem is we let our so called “allies” in Israel and Saudi Arabia get in the way of executing policy.

You aren't thinking outside the box. The Iranians have 1000+ mile cruise missiles that could easily be stored in a container ship that sailed into range and launched into the US. They have other mobile missiles that are derivatives of NK mobile missiles that could be used in the same way.

Sail a container ship into range while over the deepest part of the ocean, launch, scuttle the ship into the deep and claim innocence.

Something like that is quite do-able for them. Biden would retreat to an ice cream parlor for a double chocolate chip and claim we are not looking to go to war with anyone.

• It can’t reach here…so who cares? Them having a bomb should be no deterrent to us. Problem is we let our so called “allies” in Israel and Saudi Arabia get in the way of executing policy.

Short sighted thinking. Sooner or later they will have missiles capable of reaching us.

• Short sighted thinking. Sooner or later they will have missiles capable of reaching us.

No, we ignore the missiles they have now and go ahead and take care of business. It’s clear by my comment that we shouldn’t use the idea that they might have nukes as an excuse not to act.

• You aren't thinking outside the box. The Iranians have 1000+ mile cruise missiles that could easily be stored in a container ship that sailed into range and launched into the US. They have other mobile missiles that are derivatives of NK mobile missiles that could be used in the same way.

Sail a container ship into range while over the deepest part of the ocean, launch, scuttle the ship into the deep and claim innocence.

Something like that is quite do-able for them. Biden would retreat to an ice cream parlor for a double chocolate chip and claim we are not looking to go to war with anyone.

Biden would probably respond by telling them that we're not mad at them.

• No, we ignore the missiles they have now and go ahead and take care of business. It’s clear by my comment that we shouldn’t use the idea that they might have nukes as an excuse not to act.

They have cruise missiles with 1000+ mile range now. How many American casualties are you willing to risk?

• They have cruise missiles with 1000+ mile range now. How many American casualties are you willing to risk?

If we were to get involved with Iran, you really think they could get some merchant ships over here? You don’t think we’d stop every ship leaving their waters? Nothing got out of Iraq that we didn’t allow out for years after the first gulf war. The only way they could pull that off is if they did a preemptive strike on us. If that were to happen then the loss of American lives is out of our hands/control. Hell the way Iran behaves no amount of diplomacy is going to change that if launching missiles at the US is their intention. Not once have they ever kept their end of any diplomatic bargain we have made with them.

• If we were to get involved with Iran, you really think they could get some merchant ships over here? You don’t think we’d stop every ship leaving their waters? Nothing got out of Iraq that we didn’t allow out for years after the first gulf war. The only way they could pull that off is if they did a preemptive strike on us. If that were to happen then the loss of American lives is out of our hands/control. Hell the way Iran behaves no amount of diplomacy is going to change that if launching missiles at the US is their intention. Not once have they ever kept their end of any diplomatic bargain we have made with them.

Nuclear tipped cruise missiles don't have to hit the U.S. to cause American casualties. They are a real danger to U.S. forces.

That said, what makes you think they don't have merchant ships?

giphy.gif

• Nuclear tipped cruise missiles don't have to hit the U.S. to cause American casualties. They are a real danger to U.S. forces.

That said, what makes you think they don't have merchant ships?

giphy.gif

I never said they didn’t have merchant ships. I said they wouldn’t be able to get them out of Iran if we were at war with Iran.

• I never said they didn’t have merchant ships. I said they wouldn’t be able to get them out of Iran if we were at war with Iran.

I would imagine that the Iranians are pretty adept at smuggling. In the above stated scenario why in the world would they use Iranian flagged ships, much less an Iranian port or ports? What are the odds of say Syria or Lebanon as points of departure for a neutral flagged ship? I think it would be relatively easy to sneak past our vaunted intelligence services.

• They seem to be getting freighters full of missiles to the Houthis despite 20 some ships of the coalition patrolling to prevent that. :dunno

I wasn’t aware of the US being involved in any cargo interdiction missions in regards to Iran and their shipping prior to our coalition patrolling off Yemen.

Additionally is interdiction part of the mission there? Operation Prosperity Guardian says nothing about blockading Yemen, just protecting shipping.

• I would imagine that the Iranians are pretty adept at smuggling. In the above stated scenario why in the world would they use Iranian flagged ships, much less an Iranian port or ports? What are the odds of say Syria or Lebanon as points of departure for a neutral flagged ship? I think it would be relatively easy to sneak past our vaunted intelligence services.

Hmmmm. Smuggling rather large missiles and the even larger launching system across multiple countries without being noticed? I dunno, seems unlikely.