Putin is just as full of shit as Boroda

• Sorry, Boroda. LOL.

As in, he fucking lies right to your face

At the very beginning Putin asks Tucker if he can take "only 30 SECONDS, or 1 minute " to make a "short reference" to history.

Then he goes into a 30 minutes monolog of "history" and when Tucker askes him something about 20 minutes in, Putin tells him - I asked you at the beginning if we were going to have serious discussion - and gaslights Tucker about the "30 seconds to 1 minute" ask he gave at the beginning.

A fucking monolog is not a "serious discussion". When Tucker asks him to elaborate on a couple of things, Putin says it's not a serious discussion.

Putin is a fucking manipulator and a liar about everything, but especially in trying to justify the invasion of Ukraine.

Before Putin invaded Ukraine, he stated stated that he did it because he had no choice. He had to protect Russians who were being genocided, and he had to de- Nazify Ukraine.

He expected the invasion to topple the Ukraine government and to create a puppet state, at the very least. When that failed and turned into this drawn out war, his "special operation" is now retroactively explained with a different justification.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you, young lady! :)

I am sorry that you are from a nation with no history, generally pathetically illiterate. Even a middle aged man who lives on a rooftop with historical education has to get educated by a whole Russian President. My Dad, who studied History in Leningrad Uni along with Navy Engineering knew more about history than Carlson.

What surprised me was that Darth Putin counts fingers in a British, not Russian way.

• It was well crafted propaganda Russian style with Tucker facilitating it which does not speak well of Tuckers journalistic credibility given Putin's role as a murdering thug in control of a country that has caused tremendous harm to humanity for the last 100 years.

That isn't much different than 95% of the MSM interviewing Biden. Being lied to and manipulated by one side of the the coin does not mean the other side of the same coin is any better.

That is why I say my scale is up/down on the truth scale more so than left/ right on the political scale.

• People incapable of experiencing guilt are subject to flippantly committing atrocity.

A nation and culture of sociopaths. They're the model for the left. The horizontal divide is valid.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• It was well crafted propaganda Russian style with Tucker facilitating it which does not speak well of Tuckers journalistic credibility given Putin's role as a murdering thug in control of a country that has caused tremendous harm to humanity for the last 100 years.

That isn't much different than 95% of the MSM interviewing Biden. Being lied to and manipulated by one side of the the coin does not mean the other side of the same coin is any better.

That is why I say my scale is up/down on the truth scale more so than left/ right on the political scale.

An American speaks.

A whole nation of murdering thugs as you say, collective mass-murderers and crooks. Killing millions on the other side of the globe.

Admit it.

• People incapable of experiencing guilt are subject to flippantly committing atrocity.

A nation and culture of sociopaths. They're the model for the left. The horizontal divide is valid.

Just saw this comment which seems about right

"He's a wish.com version of Hitler who runs a gas station staffed by inbred alcoholic retards."

Speaking of which, it looks like Boroda is here.

• This is actually pretty funny.. Putin shitting on Tucker while being interviewed by him

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Putin didn't say anything that he already hasn't said before. It really was a nothing interview (as in wasn't really worth going to the trouble to do). The long history lesson was completely unnecessary and only served to make low attention span morons go back to TikTok.

He came off like a smug psychopath (which he is) trying to show off intellectually (big fucking deal, he prepared to give that long winded history lesson). The only reason why he did it was to flex in front of Tucker, and show the audience that he was intellectually superior. No point in doing that, he's a very insecure psychopath.

Tucker actually made him look dumb in return - he steered the conversation to US election procedure, something Putin had to admit was too complicated for him to understand. Also tripped him up successfully by asking Mr. Encyclopedia dates - as in which Bush did you meet and what year was it - he couldn't remember. Tucker's not stupid - he did that to show the audience Putin prepared for his history lesson, and he's not as smart as he pretends to be.

That said - I actually agree that "The West" has greatly expanded towards Eastern Europe and has provoked them. There is no reason for NATO to exist past Germany, and really I'd argue that it should have been disbanded when the Soviet Union came to an end. The USG under Obama also absolutely did back the coup in Ukraine (Victoria Nuland).

There's a reason why that whole mess was utterly quiet during the Trump administration (Trump is a lot of things, but he's no Globalist asshole).

Our side is dominated by Globalists looking to control all of Europe (which includes European Russia) and the Americas. They also absolutely do look to provoke/create wars in order to profit (military industrial complex, yada yada). They learned the lesson that WWII got the USA out of the Great Depression - and have doubled down on it since.

Yes Putin is a dangerous murderous asshole (the kind of guy to summarily execute dissenters and artillery strike civilians as standard procedure), but our government/corporations are not without guilt in their part in provoking the situation. It's very obvious that the real goal here was regime change in Russia, to be replaced with a compliant EU/Globalist style government. That and make a shitload of money - all those billions going to Ukraine, the bulk of it goes to ordnance manufacturers in the USA.

We ultimately pay for that because it's paid for with printed from thin air dollars. Remember this next time you go to the grocery store. You pay for all this via inflation. You also pay for it with whatever money you have saved for retirement, being devalued.

• If you're any of the ex Soviet or Baltic states, there's plenty of reason for NATO to exist past Germany.

And Russia doesn't have the right to tell countries what alliances they can make. NATO was never a threat to Russia. The only reason why these countries desperately want to join NATO is because they know Russia and they know Russia's history. And of course Russia would take them over in a second.

Fuck Russia and fuck whatever influence they think they deserve. They don't deserve shit. NATO was not a threat to them and is not expanding as in taking territory. That's complete bullshit. NATO is an alliance of protection against Russia. That's it. It's not an offensive organization that goes out and takes over countries. Countries willingly join it.

• It's funny. Russia feels threatened by NATO so they want to align with China and India. What's the difference? Just because they're not geographically connected?

So Russia wants protection against NATO? It's the other way around. Those little countries all around Russia want protection against Russia because Russia is the threat not NATO to Russia.

• If you're any of the ex Soviet or Baltic states, there's plenty of reason for NATO to exist past Germany.

And Russia doesn't have the right to tell countries what alliances they can make. NATO was never a threat to Russia. The only reason why these countries desperately want to join NATO is because they know Russia and they know Russia's history. And of course Russia would take them over in a second.

Fuck Russia and fuck whatever influence they think they deserve. They don't deserve shit. NATO was not a threat to them and is not expanding as in taking territory. That's complete bullshit. NATO is an alliance of protection against Russia. That's it. It's not an offensive organization that goes out and takes over countries. Countries willingly join it.

No not true. Their governments have been taken over by Globalist assholes. That's why they join NATO. NATO is not what it used to be - NATO is the actual Globalist Army today.

Nope nope nope nope agree to disagree!

• In North America, the Globalists control Canada and the USA currently (Biden Administration). They control just about all of Europe and Eastern Europe as well. These are the people who want you poor and eating bugs.

• That's not a realistic situation - Russia is on it's own, and can't take over much of anything let alone us.

We on the other hand, live in a world where Globalists have taken over ALL of Europe + the USA and Canada. They did so slowly, without firing a shot. We are under their thumb right now (under Biden) - everything that is wrong with the USA and Canada right now, is because of the Globalists.

Let's say the debacle in Ukraine went how they wanted - let's say people in Russia rose up and deposed Putin, and an Angela Merkel type person was installed in Russia - then the Globalists would control basically everything but India and China. Basically we'd live under a uniparty forever. They'd control all the resources, and we'd all be serfs. No more freedoms, no more prosperity for everyday people - just poverty and a big brother style government.

I prefer a world where nobody dominates - and everyone is kept in check from being able to take over everything. I don't like when any side start dominating, because then people rise up in that system, take over, and take advantage. It's human nature.

• One thing I really didn't like about the interview - they never spoke of the WEF - but Tucker opened the door with the brain chip comment. Putin didn't want to go there.

Overall - a pretty useless interview, didn't do much of anything.

• While a self-fulfilling prophesy... The Russian invasion of Ukraine proved the necessity of NATO but simultaneously WAS provoked by the threat of NATO eastern expansion. Just as the Soviets trying to place missiles in Cuba provoked the US's response during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• It wasn't provoked by NATO expansion. Russia didn't like the fact that Ukraine overthrew the Russia friendly government and elected a government that they wanted that didn't align with Russia.

The new government in Ukraine tossed out their agreement they had with Russia and wanted to integrate more with Europe's economy. Russia can't have that.

Fuck Russia. They don't get to tell countries how to run themselves. Just because they don't like what's on their border. Tough shit.

NATO exists because Russia is a threat. Plain and simple. Countries voluntarily want to join NATO, they don't want to voluntarily align themselves with Russia. Who wants to align with a big-time fucking loser that only wants to intimidate and force you to do things?

I'm completely against Russia and anything that fucks them out of doing what they want to do is good by me.

• Regardless how those countries got into NATO doesn't matter. it's still Globalist Expansion right to Russia's border. They saw it as a threat, and responded to it - giving warning to what would happen, and they followed up on that warning. For the record, I don't condone what either side did. It is what it is. I don't automatically fault Russia because they're an old cold war foe. I consider the Globalists a much greater threat to my way of life than Russia is.

Biden's Administration (along with NATO and the EU) refused to even talk to them about it so they played their last card. It was an existential threat to their government of that there's no doubt - our side has admitted (Biden Administration) that it's always been about overthrowing Russia's government. They wanted to roll Russia just like they did Ukraine.

Now, you might like this or not like this, but we are here because of what unfolded.

I also don't believe Putin has ambitions to take over Europe like Hitler. That's just Globalist propaganda. I do believe those trying to take over the world are Globalists (hence their name).

Our economy and way of life has been severely damaged because of this, our relations with Russia completely in shambles, and Russia has gotten much stronger economically, forging ties with China and India in particular. We act like China and India are our friends, but they are not - they are enemies.

Ukraine has paid the worst price - millions have abandoned the country, and a whole generation of men have been slaughtered - and they've lost the WEST part of their country. Ukraine is never getting that back - it's over.

Barring a full on NATO invasion of Western Ukraine (which will bring WWIII and nuclear war) Russia will win and get to keep what they've taken.

I would have preferred all of this been avoided. My pocket book and bank account especially. Meanwhile Democrat/RINO Politicians and the Military Industrial Complex have laughed all the way to the bank. They are the only winners.

• Putin said that Germany was forced to invade Poland because Poland wasn't cooperating .

This is a perfect example of fucked Russian logic and gaslighting. Mostly it's their twisted logic and justification for things

from the Tucker interview.

“By withholding the Danzig corridor from Germany and overstepping boundaries, Poland inadvertently provoked Hitler into initiating World War 2 by launching an attack against them. Why was it Poland against whom the war started, on September 1, 1939? Poland turned out to be uncompromising, and Hitler had nothing to do but start implementing his plans with Poland

See? It was Poland's fault for not compromising with Hitler

Same as why it's Ukraine's fault for forcing Putin to invade - because they didn't want to "cooperate" with Russia.