Canada off the rails

• In short, this Trudeau supported bill will establish boards of non-elected officials who will deem what is, and is not, "harmful" speech and internet content.

Life Sentence in prison for people who run afoul of them.

You can't get a fucking life sentence for anything in Canada pretty much - but you will soon for speech crimes. :gimp

• He did. As warning after having observed its effects on the creatures created by that monster in the soviet union.

You and your system are the paradigm.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Iz diz not ze superman Aryan pure superman

Ja he iz the superman (super duper superman)

Is this Nazi land so good

Would you leave it if you could

Ja this Nazi land is good

We would leave it if we could

• If Pierre Poilievre can't win the next election, or hopefully force one earlier than the extra year Trudeau gave himself over the time when elections are usually called, it'll be time to fix bayonets. So many are holding on and hoping that PP can finally take power away from this lunatic party coalition of the Liberals and the NDP.

On a brighter note, the first Canadian Maple Leaf 1oz gold coins/bars that I bought against my father's will 30+ years ago have now increased 1000%, one thousand percent. Among some of the very few things with the Maple Leaf on them that still makes me smile to look upon.

• I still think Canada rigged the elections when Harper lost - it made no sense, he had a strong showing and conservatism was THE THING in Canada - and overnight, everyone went 100% Leftist ? Dominion Voting Machines much ?

• But, Canada's population went from 30 million to well over 40 million in less than 20 years - so massive influx of Jundies, Afghans, and Chinese (yes, in that order). Canada has a massive Afghan population now and very few people living there have any idea.

I don't know what the numbers are, but Canada is turning into an Indian colony.

• A shocking number of my old friends have moved permanently to Thailand and the Philippines (in the last 2 years). A lot of them were calling me traitor when I moved to the USA. LOL.

Whatever, the best revenge is better living. Texas may have a hot summer season, but it's not Southeast Fucking Asia hot lol. Hope they like Baluut.

• Harper one the popular vote by a massive margin too. Showed how we in the West are so marginalized by the Quebec/etc vote. And then when we get screwed and lose, the prize is what get to transfer even MORE money to those lazy French fucks. Alberta has a LOT of separation rumblings right now, a lot of the friends I have that are among the rich/elite, like the owner of the first range/company I worked at, the Mannix family, are really started to think it isn't just a bunch of us wildeyed crazies who truly want out of Confederation. It's going very mainstream in the place it needs too, among the $ and influence that comes from it.

If Pierre Poilievre loses or something fucked up happens and he can't run against Trudeau et al, Alberta is going to peace out I think, and along with it Sask and Manitoba. BC would be put in an interesting spot then, I think they'd likely come along as for them to export anything to the rest of Canada then would be subject to toll collection for both rail and trucking through the central Western provinces.

Still, I think PeePee can and will win, and he'll put us back to some sense of normality if he sticks to his platform. For now, all handgun transfers are frozen, you can't buy/sell anything, same with most mag fed semi auto rifles/etc.

• The only saving grace is that the libs have gone so far overboard with making everyone poor - someone coined it not the Cost of Living, but the Cost of Survival, that MAYBE all these fucking mushead liberals will FINALLY get a clue and realize the best times the country ever had (past the 1980s) was the Harper Years.

It wasn't that long ago, I visited home, and was so fucking happy to be there - everything was turning around, gunshops were literally opening in the area I used to live in.... something I hadn't seen since... fuck... early 80s maybe.... and people were all talking sane... It was before Trump was President... during the Obama years... You had Harper, Leader of the Free World.... (everyone else was a hardcore lib).

Then it's like the Liberals came back with a fucking vengeance, and they dumped several million Jundies into the country (especially Toronto).

The Trucker Protest was the only real moment where it felt like things were turning around....

But now there's a new factor - young people... people who are like 20-30, and they're coming to the hard realization that they've been FUCKED OVER by Environmentalism and Immigration - realizing that there's no fucking way they'll ever own their own home, and having enough money to start a family is totally unrealistic.

• You should secede. You should model your constitution along an iton clad and copper jacketed lead guarantee of absolute individual liberty backed by personal responsibility.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• All the Maritimers will have to go to Toronto for great jobs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.