Radio Station Name

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the comments on this crack me up.

and the delivery of the video makes me laugh too. It's all bullshit. LOl

@jacksimone4992

@jacksimone4992

11 years ago

Condor senses a note of sarcasm.

@aziz_t_s

@aziz_t_s

11 years ago

You can't hate on other musicians and then expects love and support from us.

@Jarda98

@Jarda98

10 years ago

''I have my fans'' HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE BRO, GOOD ONE

@stylepetrov

@stylepetrov

10 years ago

Fans? Yea, and I have unicorns in my backyard

@jacksimone4992

@jacksimone4992

11 years ago

Vibrato is another word for "not holding pitch" and if the producers added that on purpose, then they need to be fired. In this day of perfect pitch vocal correction, there is no reason why any singer should have a quiver in their voice. Thanks for the comment!

@britishpowergirl677

@britishpowergirl677

11 years ago

Mate I think your confused, when you said you have fans you should've said you have A fan!

@jacksimone4992

@jacksimone4992

10 years ago

I have sold a lot of my music and musical services in my career. I only just started with the youtube channel. People on youtube generally don't know much about real music.

@jacksimone4992

@jacksimone4992

11 years ago

autotune makes perfect vocals possible. No more off-key garbage. I have perfect pitch hearing and it's torture for me to hear a singer sing off key. With today's perfect pitch correction and electronic music (played in perfect time) music is being performed better than it's ever been in history.

@Taigivan

@Taigivan

11 years ago

Can't you call yourself fart of a zombie?

@jacksimone4992

@jacksimone499211 years ago

I have my fans and Bon Jovi has theirs. I am a serious musician, not a peddler of mediocrity.

@chesterbe76

@chesterbe7611 years ago

autotune is for commercial products without any talent, not for musicians

@jwalts37

@jwalts3710 years ago

You are sad. The first comment I wrote to you I felt a little bad that maybe I jumped the gun on who you are and what you represent. But man, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are supposedly some top notch musician/engineer or whatever with "perfect pitch". But do you read some of the things you say? "music is being performed better than its ever been in history". <-- Really man? I cant even write a response to that because im speechless. Wow. You sir. You fail.

@jrhinson

@jrhinson11 years ago

Congratulations on accomplishing absolutely nothing in four and a half minutes.

@jwalts37

@jwalts3710 years ago

which is why music today is straight garbage. Im a musician myself. I just won't listen to it. I understand the business and money aspect of it. And maybe im off about this, and if i am, I apologize. But reading some of your comments and hearing some of things you say really irritates me. Its people like you that have helped in the absolute downfall of the music industry. I only say that because thats what im getting. If im wrong about you. Im sorry. But you're coming off that way. Its sad man.

• lololol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That track (flying high - what I called it for the Condor Album), was stock industry music I pilfered from a TV studio way way back in the day. It was heavily used on Canadian TV in the late 80s - like for commercials for canadian talk and variety shows - like for commericals - they'd sample that clip, and would be like "Next Sunday, on Live it up, we'll visit this family in Moose Jaw bla bla bla".

• lololol

hahaha. That is SO fucking shitty!

Gman might remember that show...

I had a massive library of absolute shit industry stock music, so bad it was hilarious (which is why I snagged so much of it). I still have some of it I'm sure.

• SCTV was still around then, and they made fun of that show mercilessly.

• BTW, this is the biggest Abortion that the people behind the Condor tunes did (about 10 years before making the Condor tracks):

Gman might remember that show...

I had a massive library of absolute shit industry stock music, so bad it was hilarious (which is why I snagged so much of it). I still have some of it I'm sure.

OMFG, wife wants to kill you right now, I can't stop humming/singing that intro song, hahaha.

DOO DOO, DOODOO DO DOOOOOO. YOU GOTTO LIVE IT UUUPP! So many memories brought back from the days of having one of those 10 foot satellite dishes and only a local antenna for Canadian channels.

• OMFG, wife wants to kill you right now, I can't stop humming/singing that intro song, hahaha.

DOO DOO, DOODOO DO DOOOOOO. YOU GOTTO LIVE IT UUUPP! So many memories brought back from the days of having one of those 10 foot satellite dishes and only a local antenna for Canadian channels.

So all those tunes came out of one studio in Montreal from what I rememebr, and those chicks singing live it up actually had a real band that put out a few disco albums (they ghost sang on the Lafeur album as well). Trying to remember their name - that had a little bit of actual fame before fading to obscurity. But yeah, CTV came to them to write the theme of Live it Up which was used for many many years.

• Void connotes emptiness. A negative in my view.

Zone is good but some modifier for what’s going to be in that zone. Simplistic example: Hard Rock Zone, Modern Jazz Zone, Liverpool Zone

Some that gives a hint