An idea on how to calm down Russia's paranoia about NATO

• Because this entire administration if full of effing idiots?

Right up there with Bidumb telling Israel we will not support them if they continue to eliminate Hamas. Hey, Joe...suck much Iranian dick?

• The idea is continuation of the progressive method of controlling the population. The three legged stool of poverty, disease and war. The growth of corporations supportive of the leftist dogma benefit as does their illegitimate regime. There is but one solution.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• The irony is that more regulation and higher taxes comes from Blackrock. They are the boss of the people you vote for.

It's funny how cuntservatives have started questioning their corporate masters in the Tinyhanded Era. It never happened before. But you people are too fucking stupid to understand that the ONLY reason Blackrock and the like have the power to do what they are doing is because you tards gave them that power. If you give away as much money and power as possible to a handful of billionaires, they absolutely WILL do whatever the fuck they want. You all believed the idiots on talk radio who told you that billionaires want what you want. How fucking gullible can you be? Billionaires, by their nature, will do whatever they think is in their best interest. Why the fuck would that happen to be the same thing that inbred dispshits want?

• I can't believe how fucking stupid you bootlickers are. Even when corporations directly fuck you over, all you people want to do is give them more money and more power. Look at what they are doing with the money and power that you already gave them. What makes you think that doing the same thing again will get you a different result?

• It's funny how cuntservatives have started questioning their corporate masters in the Tinyhanded Era. It never happened before. But you people are too fucking stupid to understand that the ONLY reason Blackrock and the like have the power to do what they are doing is because you tards gave them that power. If you give away as much money and power as possible to a handful of billionaires, they absolutely WILL do whatever the fuck they want. You all believed the idiots on talk radio who told you that billionaires want what you want. How fucking gullible can you be? Billionaires, by their nature, will do whatever they think is in their best interest. Why the fuck would that happen to be the same thing that inbred dispshits want?

And yet you are a willing servant to them... all while thinking you are fighting this mysterious group of Conservative "Millionaires and Billionaires".

Blackrock achieved it's main rise to power in 2009. That's when they took over, and put their guy in the White House (Obama). They've controlled the government completely since then and have grown to a 10 trillion dollar leviathan (and growing). It should be pretty simple stuff for you to figure it out. Is Trump on the WEF board or Larry Fink ? Is the WEF there to make your life better, or to help Blackrock own every last thing on earth ?

I mean it's pretty simple stuff Goat - Who does Blackrock support/push for the next President ? Who are you voting for ? If it's the same person, you're pretty fucking stupid.

I actually don't think you even knew who or what Blackrock was one year ago - I think you found out about in on this board because I said it or someone else did.

I've said it before: if it was raining soup, you'd be running around outside with a fork.