This guy beat stage 4 cancer without any medical treatments

• This guy ran the youth for Christ and a 3 on 3 basketball tournaments back in the 80's when I was in school. I knew him personally back then but my younger brother has kept in contact with him. He's the real deal, the doctors told him he was a walking dead man but they could "extend" his life a little with chemo. He basically refused to go out without a fight but he didn't want to just "survive" a bit longer, he wanted to live. So he researched everything he could both conventional and non-conventional. That was 2006 and 1 year later he was cancer free and remains that way today.

It's really disheartening that you don't see more stories like these on the mainstream. Or talked about by medical professionals. The way he changed his diet wouldn't be easy but dam, it worked. More people should know about possible options like these instead of simply relying on the so called "professionals".

Your Health Guy - Home

PicturePictured above with my wife Liz and myself is my amazing family. I am blessed to be in the picture after facing stage four prostate cancer in 2006. At that time medical science didn't give me much hope but here I am today. I've never had Chemo or Radiation treatments, and I am cancer free. Thats right I beat terminal cancer without the treatment recommended by medical science today.

My name is Redford Maust. It would be my great pleasure to direct you to answers for a healthier life. What I have to offer you are the answers I found over the last eight years of nutritional research. Your healthy future begins with education based on hard science and truthful information. Information is free.

People often ask me what I did that resulted in beating Cancer. Below is exactly what I did beginning April 2006

This is what I cut out of my diet    

• No meat or animal by products
    • No sugar
    • No alcohol
    • No bread
    • No cooked food
    • No processed food of any kind (if it has a shelf life don’t eat it)

This is what I did and continue to do

• Chlorella & Spirulina (125 tablets per day) - The Watershed
    • Ionized Water (1 gallon daily) - The Watershed
    • Juice Plus (3 garden, 3 orchard, 2 vineyard per day)
    • Eat all raw (salads, fruit, etc.)
    • BarleyMax (6 capsules per day)
    • 3-5 glasses of fresh Carrot juice per day (life's busy so this doesn't happen as often as I'd like)

For Weight loss AdvoCare is the only nutritional program I personally endorse

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I read similar stories. Terminal cancer CAN be beat. Some say that any cancer could beat if caught early enough. There are cures that work I have been told. Cancer treatment is enormously profitable though so it is a very difficult fight to bring into the mainstream long story short.

• Official Post

That's great!

I had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma when I was 29 and I never had any kind of treatments. They found a mass in my liver the size of an egg and I just stopped going to the doctor. Lol. Flat out just said you know fuck this.

I did have a bone marrow test and that was the most painful thing I've ever done.

They say that sugar is a big culprit. I'm not sure but they say that it feeds cancer pretty much.

I pretty much in the same way but I do eat meat. I try not to eat anything that's processed. I eat mostly whole foods.

Good for him that's a good story

• Apparently your body ph levels have a lot to do with it. Supposedly diseases thrive in acidic environments and don't do well in an alkaline environment. By drinking ionized water you lower the acidity of your body so it helps fight disease and helps fend them off to begin with.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month