WW3 will start in a week or so.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

I hope that you crane puts up a fight if it comes to a war. But I don't think that an invasion of the Ukraine would lead to world war. Just like Vietnam or Afghanistan or Korea or any of those other Cold war conflicts never led to it.

Even if the US got involved I don't think it would cause world war 3.

The Russians couldn't handle the US and NATO without resorting to nukes though. The question is would they use nukes to save face if they got their asses kicked in the Ukraine?

• I hope that you crane puts up a fight if it comes to a war. But I don't think that an invasion of the Ukraine would lead to world war. Just like Vietnam or Afghanistan or Korea or any of those other Cold war conflicts never led to it.

Even if the US got involved I don't think it would cause world war 3.

The Russians couldn't handle the US and NATO without resorting to nukes though. The question is would they use nukes to save face if they got their asses kicked in the Ukraine?

Think Charlie Wilson's war. We'd be sending in a shit ton of arms for the ukes to keel Russians.

• Who is Israel's major benefactor and guarantor of survival? That's right, the USA.

So.... "Israel may also have 175 mm and 203 mm self-propelled artillery pieces, capable of firing nuclear shells. There are three battalions of the 175 mm artillery (36 tubes), reportedly with 108 nuclear shells and more for the 203mm tubes. If true, these low yield, tactical nuclear artillery rounds could reach at least 40 kilometres (25 miles), while by some sources it is possible that the range was extended to 72 km (45 mi) during the 1990s"

Then...you send Hillary to see Naftali Bennett and have her politely ask him to have the Mossad get a dozen 203mm tubes with 144 nuke rounds into Ukraine chop-chop or else the money spigot gets shut off permanently.

Why Hillary? Even if she gets caught at it, the news will bury it and there will be no US, UN or world prosecution. Those who would do so know all about Epstein.

Why the Mossad? Because there's no US agency that has risen beyond the grade of "Texas Goat Rope" operationally. The Mossad gets it done.

End of Ukraine crisis.

Brandon...you may have this suggestion free of charge. If you are mentally competent enough to read and comprehend it....which I doubt.

• Jinjer is a metal band from Donetsk, one of the cities in the contested parts of eastern Ukraine. For all intents and purposes, Donetsk has been a sort of free city-state for the past decade or so. Torn between two masters.

Pretty safe to say it has affected them.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• EXTREMELY _bad_ call.

In 2016 Poroshenko pointed that out.

"Ukraine's decision to cave in to Russia by giving up its nuclear weapons in 1994 was a mistake, president Petro Poroshenko told Fox News...Ukraine inherited its nuclear arsenal, the third-largest in the world, after it broke away from the Soviet Union in 1991. Three years later, Ukraine agreed to give up the material in a deal with the U.S., Russia and the United Kingdom. Under that agreement, each nation involved was supposed to respect the others' boundaries and sovereignty."

Jeez....trying to remember....who was the US Prez in '94?

<edit> If they had been smart they would have traded their nukes for Nato membership. That >might< have helped. </edit>

After the Afghan Withdrawal fuck up, what nation would EVER trust a deal with the US? They'd have to be crazy as shit.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited 2 times, last by Toad ().

• With a demented weakling in the White House, and a PM under political siege in Downing Street, this Faustian deal is not going to go well for the Ukrainians.