Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this. Is Putin implicitly threatening another Chernobyl? This looks like a nuclear hostage situation to me.

Russia seizes Ukraine nuclear power plant as forces lay siege to cities

By Pavel Polityuk
    and Aleksandar Vasovic

6 minute read

Register now for FREE unlimited access to Reuters.com

Register SummaryCompaniesIntense fighting in area around nuclear plantU.S. says assault of plant risked catastropheLviv prepares for child casualtiesNATO says 'no' to no-fly-zones

LVIV, Ukraine/KYIV, March 4 (Reuters) - Russian forces in Ukraine seized Europe's biggest nuclear power plant on Friday in an assault that caused alarm around the world and that Washington said had risked catastrophe, although officials said later that the facility was now safe.

Fighting also raged elsewhere in Ukraine as Russian forces besieged and bombarded several cities in the second week of an invasion launched by Russian President Vladimir Putin

The capital Kyiv, in the path of a Russian armoured column that has been stalled on a road for days, came under renewed attack, with explosions audible from the city centre. read more

The southeastern port city of Mariupol - a key prize for the Russian troops - has been encircled and shelled. Its mayor said on Friday it had no water, heat or electricity and is running out of food after five days under attack.

• Didn't they already take Chernobyl a few days ago? Now another one, that's some scary shit. Can you imagine being told to assault a nuke plant? It should be like the scene in Aliens where they confiscated all the live ammo before going in.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I'd be scared of him throwing the switch and cutting power to a big portion of the country. That would be my guess on why they decided to take those plants. More leverage without actually having to send in more troops or bomb civilians.

• Official Post

When they first started talking about the Russians taking Chernobyl, I thought it was either clickbait or just inconsequential. Now I'm not so sure.

They say its a strategic location to come through.

But that doesn't make sense. Any shells or disturbing the ground will make that radiation airborne.

• They say its a strategic location to come through.

But that doesn't make sense. Any shells or disturbing the ground will make that radiation airborne.

GG wins again! It was a strategic mistake. Your forces are diluted holding power plants when communication like radio and TV are more important.

• GG wins again! It was a strategic mistake. Your forces are diluted holding power plants when communication like radio and TV are more important.

True but if they shut them down a very large portion of the country doesn't have radio and tv anymore.

• It is also a very strategic location...especially if you remain open to the notion that Putin is trying to protect his nation from the globalist/rothchild/banking cartel.

How easy it would be for someone in that faction to compromise either of those facilities and blame it on him. In that scenario it is much better for him to control those places and the bio-labs.

I'm sure Xi has the same concerns in Taiwan.

It's a bit of a head scratcher to see so many people across so many forums and groups that have already made their minds up about Putin based on the narrative being pushed by the same group who brought you covid lockdowns, vaxxine mandates, gulf of tonkin, ruby ridge, waco, 9-11, weapons of mass destruction etc.

I have certainly kept my mind open and not trusted fuck all about the news....for every single story, I have encountered at least one that counters it.

It leaves too much room for the mocking bird media and operation paperclip types to turn Putin into Hitler, when in fact Hitler wasn't even Hitler the way they have painted it.

This is a snip from Patel Patriot's latest article that is in essence a bit of a warning to not going sprinting down that same path the globalist bankers led us down during world war two. Where they sold the world a boogey man...then took him out while taking over the entire operation, conning the public to believe the contrived extroverted threat was all they had to fear and the bad man was gone....meanwhile they just took the whole operation underground and started pumping their narrative through our televisions.

I'm not telling anyone what to believe, believe what you will...but shit ,....there is an easily noticeable pattern here that correlates to the mindfuck of WWll, as well as every national leader that has ever gone against the Vatican banks....including Lincoln and JFK.

https://patelpatriot.substack.…NWXMKccU4mM9eWcG6tm0w&s=r

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F478f024f-20fe-474a-b15e-d9324fffccfd_741x357.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb0f2beef-d094-4bd6-88d3-47d893b56d2d_736x385.png

• So, assuming this can be believed... they're installing explosives in the powerplant. They're going to blackmail Europe with the threat of a mega-chernobyl situation.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/…pe-zaporizhzhia-employees

Russian troops aiming to 'mine' nuclear plant to 'blackmail the whole of Europe:' Zaporizhzhia employees

Ukrainian journalist warns Russians are 'putting explosive materials near the buildings of the nuclear power plant'

Tyler O'Neil

By Tyler O'Neil | Fox News

Hannity - Thursday, March 3

On today’s episode of ‘Hannity’, Sean Hannity covers the Ukrainian nuclear power plant on fire following a Russian attack, Plus, Ukraine President Zelensky’s video response to the nuclear power plant attack.

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Listen to this article 0:00 / 4:53 1X BeyondWords

Staff at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in Enerhodar sent a message to Ukrainian media and government authorities warning that the Russian troops that took the plant are trying to lay down explosives in order to "blackmail the whole of Europe."

"They will be trying to mine the nuclear power plant and blackmail the whole of Europe," Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant (ZNPP) employees wrote in the message early Friday morning as Russian troops attacked the plant, setting it on fire. Misha Gannytskyi, director general of the Ukrainian Independent Information Agency of News (UNIAN), provided Fox News this translation early Friday morning.

RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE: LIVE UPDATES

"Kadyrovtsy attacked the power plant," another message reads. "Currently there is a battle between them and the National Guard of Ukraine. This is Kadyrovtsy group for sure." UNIAN also published the message.

Surveillance camera footage shows a flare landing at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant during shelling in Enerhodar, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine March 4, 2022, in this screengrab from a video obtained from social media. Zaporizhzhya NPP via YouTube/via REUTERS

Surveillance camera footage shows a flare landing at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant during shelling in Enerhodar, Zaporizhia Oblast, Ukraine March 4, 2022, in this screengrab from a video obtained from social media. Zaporizhzhya NPP via YouTube/via REUTERS (Zaporizhzhya NPP via YouTube/via REUTERS )

"Kadyrovtsy" refers to soldiers that look like the forces of Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov, Gannytskyi said. Many Chechens are fighting in Putin's army.

Gannytskyi told Fox News Digital that Ukrainian officials fear that the Russians "can use this fact that they control the nuclear power plant to organize pressure on Ukraine, they can use that station like a big hostage." The workers warned "that they are putting explosive materials near the buildings of the nuclear plant to provide pressure on the Ukrainian army, people."

Misha Gannytskyi

Misha Gannytskyi

"We can say that [Russian President Vladimir] Putin already launched the nuclear war," the UNIAN director general added. "We here in Ukraine are curious: what else Putin need to do before Western countries will be ready to protect our sky?"

• And they can threaten to blow up Chernobyl if anybody tries to re-take the Zaporizhzhia power plant.

Blowing up a nuke plant seems pretty crazy. You want to turn the entire world against you? Cause that's how you turn the entire world against you.

Personally I think that's a great way to get assassinated.

• Blowing up a nuke plant seems pretty crazy. You want to turn the entire world against you? Cause that's how you turn the entire world against you.

Personally I think that's a great way to get assassinated.

Most of the world is already against Putin. Those that aren't by now... why would they care if Ukraine glows again?

I think he's already well on his way to assassination... if the Powers that Be are able. I'm not sure they are.