Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• You are right to say the truth was suppressed by the government and social media but it was still there and you could find it by doing due diligence.

The real threat in my view is the dangerous mix of suppression of the truth and how that legitimizes fake conspiracy theories. That is why I'm so harsh on people who take the lazy way out instead putting in the effort to cut through bullshit on all sides to try to figure out what is actually true. If you want a functional republic you have to value truth over politics and power and that is really challenging in todays society.

Okay, so you cannot sit there and deny the actions of DARPA and Metabiota. Those aren't conspiracy theories. The Russian evidence brought to the UN are not fake. Writing them off is why we are in this war. It's just silly you and Gina can ignorantly disregard their intellegnece while we have proven records on Hunters laptop, among Bobulinskis whistle-blower testimony, evidence of US state department corruption with Metabiota, yet you pretend like it's all fake. This has done no one any good disregarding the corrupt actions of the US government, where "the big guy" and his 10% are now installed as the president in a totally bullshit fraudulent election. Fuck that.

• Okay, so you cannot sit there and deny the actions of DARPA and Metabiota. Those aren't conspiracy theories. The Russian evidence brought to the UN are not fake. Writing them off is why we are in this war. It's just silly you and Gina can ignorantly disregard their intellegnece while we have proven records on Hunters laptop, among Bobulinskis whistle-blower testimony, evidence of US state department corruption with Metabiota, yet you pretend like it's all fake. This has done no one any good disregarding the corrupt actions of the US government, where "the big guy" and his 10% are now installed as the president in a totally bullshit fraudulent election. Fuck that.

You take known information and wrap it into a false narrative and then declare the narrative to be true. That isn't how reason works.

• The truth about Covid origins is just now being acknowledged. It is slowly making its way into the Mainstream. You on your high horse say it was there all the time. Well....duh!

But it wasn't acknowledged in the areas where the Average Joe American would see it. The US government and all its agencies did exactly the opposite. They buried and lied about it.

Because they did that there are long term results that are not favorable. Biden in the WH being one of those. BTW, show me where I said you were a Biden supporter.

As for all the rest of your arrogant blather, since you just can't stand all of us mouth breathing Untermensch, why don't you just go post in your no discussion thread featuring unsubstantiated internet reports and videos of people dying?

You are clearly not interested in discussing anything other than how superior you are.

• The truth about Covid origins is just now being acknowledged. It is slowly making its way into the Mainstream. You on your high horse say it was there all the time. Well....duh!

But it wasn't acknowledged in the areas where the Average Joe American would see it. The US government and all its agencies did exactly the opposite. They buried and lied about it.

They sure did bury it.

"Here we are almost 3 years later and the truth is just now coming out about the origins of Covid and the negative effects of the vaccine."

This is what you said and I responded to. You recharacterizing it like this is simply manipulating the conversation after the fact in an effort to win a point.

As for all the rest of your arrogant blather, since you just can't stand all of us mouth breathing Untermensch, why don't you just go post in your no discussion thread featuring unsubstantiated internet reports and videos of people dying?

You are clearly not interested in discussing anything other than how superior you are.

Grab yourself a mirror or better yet read what I have been actually writing instead of letting your ego drive the discussion. I have said repeatedly that I'm all for actually discussing what is going on in the UA war and how it affects the US. We just are not going to get there until you are ready.

• Yeah...semantics. Everybody but you knew what I meant. Yet you try to make a point with semantics.

You've added nothing to this thread. Anything brought up by anyone that's contrary to your view is immediately dismissed as uninformed mouth breathing.

If I have a large ego, it is surely dwarfed by the size of yours.

We're not having any discussion until you decide to actually make an input versus dismissing anyone else's statements as uniformed mouth breathing.

You know everything before anyone else, so how did Nordstream 2 blow up? Act of God? Natural causes? Nation state action? Cui bono? Discuss.

• You take known information and wrap it into a false narrative and then declare the narrative to be true. That isn't how reason works.

So enlighten Violator. Take that known information he presented and gives us all the true narrative. Start an informed, truthful discussion.

Yeah, we'll wait.

• So enlighten Violator. Take that known information he presented and gives us all the true narrative. Start an informed, truthful discussion.

Yeah, we'll wait.

Still trolling? You simply want to have a opinion regardless of fact and when challenged turn it into a constant ego bang while claiming to be a better person than is apparent by your actions. If you don't like being called out for bad behavior, don't do bad behavior. If you want to think of yourself as a better man then stop this childish behavior on the internet and go do something productive or at least be the man you would like to think you are here.

• Yeah, exactly what I expected.

You won't answer Violator. You won't answer anyone.

You don't present fact. You continually present opinion, just like the one above.

Then, of course, accuse others of what you do 100% of the time.

• Still trolling? You have done a great job of proving my initial assumption about your behavior correct despite my best attempts to give you an off ramp.

• This is Putin's stated goal for his "special operation" in Ukraine. Taken right from his speech announcing the invasion.

This is the point in Putin's speech were he actually explains his goals. You can read his full speech here.

The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation.

It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?

Putin said that he went in to stop the genocide and to get all of the Nazis and put them on trial.

He didn't mention Hunter Biden or Bio labs one time.

He called on the Ukrainian people to join with him to take back their country.

Putin is helping the Ukrainians right now, they just don't realize it. He's doing God's work.

• That's exactly what Toad was getting at.

He isn't wrong about your arrogance. Sometimes each and every one of us needs to take a step back and look around and what we're doing.

That isn't what he said the first time. He changed his story after my response.

Here is what he said

"Here we are almost 3 years later and the truth is just now coming out about the origins of Covid and the negative effects of the vaccine."

The truth was "coming out" all along. It wasn't hard to sift through credible information and sort out propaganda and bullshit. You had to put the effort in to parse through the bs to get to the knowable truth. For example in Covid, the DNA info was leaked in mid January and a number of people picked up on the unique sequence of the spike protein within the week. The info on the funding going to Wuhan to do GOF research came out shortly after and that they were doing it on bats at that time puts the certainty very close to 1.

Why does these conversation matter? People were claiming it definitely came from the lab without any evidence, they turned out to be right but not because they had any factual evidence. Claiming something is definitely true based on circumstantial evidence is just as bad as claiming it's not true without evidence otherwise.

What you see as arrogance I see is intolerance to bad behavior and a willingness to point it out. What I did to Toad was call him out to see which way he would go. It could have ended with a couple sentences back and forth and me apologizing for jumping the gun and treating him unfairly. Instead he went full send to prove me right and as I said then, that was disappointing. I deal with people who fit that stereotype daily on many forums and have developed an intolerance of people who have opinions without regard for sincerity. That is not at all the same as having a different opinion based on evidence. Over the last decade and at an increasingly scary pace the truth has lost a lot of it's value to Americans as all kinds of factions act to undermine our society. To a substantial degree it's pretty safe to say much of that is deliberate and it's a dark path. I don't want my kids to walk it so I'll confront people now and do what I can.

• Well, for as far as the reasons Ukraine is being invaded you can look no further than Putin's own words. Well actually you can look beyond his words but the premise that he gave was that he wanted wanted to get rid of the Nazis and stop the genocide that was taking place within Ukraine.

So he's protecting the Ukrainian people by destroying their country.

• Here is what he said

A wise man knows what he was talking about.

The truth was "coming out" all along.

No it wasn't, the truth was being suppressed. Sure, some folks spoke the truth but mostly they got cancelled for doing so.

I'm not going to argue with you about this or even discuss it any further.