State of the Onion and seeing double.

• ...and now Pelousy speaks out: (Of COURSE this is NOT true...it's from FOX and MSNBC et al are not reporting it)

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she supports banning all Russian oil to the United States amid growing momentum in Congress to find additional ways to cut off revenue streams to Russian President Vladimir Putin...

..."I'm all for that. Ban it," Pelosi said Thursday at a press conference at the Capitol...

While supporting a Russian oil ban, Pelosi didn't agree with reopening federal land to oil and gas drilling – which President Biden sought to ban at the start of his presidency. "I'm not for drilling on public lands," Pelosi said. As gas prices skyrocket across the country, Pelosi said the price of oil "is directly related" to what is happening in Ukraine. She downplayed the pain at the pump in comparison to the war Ukrainians are enduring.

• A different perspective from the UK.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you want to know why we are not drilling on federal land look at the Oil Companies.

They spend millions funding both sides. If they wanted these lands open to drilling they would be open. Small Oil companies want them to be open they are easy. Large Oil Companies don't because they don't want small companies to get bigger.

Large Oil companies consider federal land and Canadian oil fields a part of our "strategic reserves".

• Brandon gets burned in real time:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Brandon gets burned in real time:

I love how his nurses rush everybody out before he starts babbling.

What a shit show.

Better than having Trump though!

With Trump, everything was going great it's just that it was so horrible with Trump.

:sleeping:

• Are these imaginary invisible nurses?

• But also, Trump almost always took and answered any questions.

External Content youtu.be

(Your joke didn't seem like one.) :damn

• Brandon gets burned in real time:

Watched it...sorry I don't see it.

• I think the consensus in America is that Russia started this conflict.

However, if you were to poll Scandanavia and all the other in between nations of the region in question at least half would say that NATO and Obama started it in 2014/15. And that guess is being generous to NATO

Biden made the comment that suggested should everyone leave the region to the Scandanavians and there would be no trouble, the reply was that would be because they don't start wars.

The entity driving into the region and destabilzing it is NATO.

All you need to ask is what would the US do if China or Russia started stacking military bases and weapons grade bio-labs in Canda and Mexico?

It's really that simple.

• If we had more of the conversation the comment would have more context. So for me to speculate, assume or jump to a conclusion based on that tiny clip that it was a jab would just be pure speculation. If I were to speculate, I would say the odds are in favor that it was not a jab.

• No, it's not that simple because nothing is simple.