State of the Onion and seeing double.

• This ones nice:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This video is real, not CGI. Boston Dynnamics (Boston Robotics was a fake but it made the point better.) BD was sold to the South Koreans. No body cared, why? Really old stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

incredible

I want to fight one of these.

• ohh and...

External Content youtu.be

you cant stop the signal

• I shall work harder to be #1 but if you block me it will be your loss.

Hardly.

The admission that you voted for a Felon that violated almost every law about securing classified information over Trump and then voted for the head of a political crime family selling the US to China over Trump is really all I need to know.

I view you and others like you as threats to the Constitution. Through simple ignorance or whatever makes no difference; a threat none the less.

I don’t require or desire any input from such folks.

You’ll always be #2. Arlost has the number 1 spot forever. His fellow traveler from the other BBS, Guncrasher/Semp will almost assuredly be #3 before long.

• Do gooders are gonna gooder. Are there grey area's? Yes. That being said there are also hard black and white issues. Fence sitting on those issues do not make you more enlightened. It just shows you have no backbone.

• You’ll always be #2. Arlost has the number 1 spot forever. His fellow traveler from the other BBS, Guncrasher/Semp will almost assuredly be #3 before long.

• Yeah, I'm really starting to think so. Reminds me way too much of Milomoron back in the original FW days. Before Big T came along and destroyed his sanity.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month