Random Randoms

• This fucker...

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• fucking annual 'self review'

Please list key strengths the Team Member has and provide examples of how these were demonstrated.

My super powers lie in a very narrow area: an ability to stare into various boxes of wires and figure out WHY said boxes aren't performing their tasks anymore.

I can ALSO drive hundreds of miles at a time without having to pee

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Sold a record player on eBay. They sent me an email informing me that I've sold $600 worth of shit this year so they're obligated to tell the irs on me. If I bought a record player for $450 two years ago, and sold it today for $300, isn't that a $150 net loss? How do they tax on a loss? On top of the fact that I bought the thing with money that was taxed as income to begin with.

• fucking annual 'self review'

They started that bullshit where I do part time work.

I just firewall everything. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings with a single bound, etc, etc.

Mt PM always calls me in and wants me to tone it down. I just ask him who do you have that does this better than I do.

Silence.

Then I say, I’m done with it. Write whatever you want. They don’t bug me about it anymore.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bought a simple log splitter. Fitted up some forklift tine sections to the end of I beams, and made a forge press.

It was working! Until...

External Content www.instagram.com

• External Content youtu.be

• yucks would have been awesome

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Edited 2 times, last by Beej ().

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

The Fed raised interest rates. Therefore we should elect a fascist orange retard. Fucking brilliant.

• The Fed raised interest rates. Therefore we should elect a fascist orange retard. Fucking brilliant.

The Fed imported TENS OF MILLIONS of legal immigrants. And the Fed imported TENS OF MILLIONS of ILLEGAL immigrants. Separately. And the Fed encouraged investment firms to "invest" in single family homes.

Surprise Surprise.

Housing now costs triple what it did before.

• The Fed imported TENS OF MILLIONS of legal immigrants. And the Fed imported TENS OF MILLIONS of ILLEGAL immigrants. Separately. And the Fed encouraged investment firms to "invest" in single family homes.

Surprise Surprise.

Housing now costs triple what it did before.

When folks say "The Fed", they generally man the Federal Reserve. Did the Federal Reserve import tens of millions of immigrants?