Random Randoms

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• This sad story is similar to that of Smith & Wesson, which had produced firearms in Massachusetts since the 1800s. They too were forced to file for Chapter 11 a few years ago and have since moved their headquarters to Tennessee. What do Massachusetts and New York have in common? Quite a bit, including high taxes, rampant overregulation, frequent protests, and courts that entertain bizarre lawsuits against the firearms industry. Why would any company with an interest in survival stick around? The answer is that they wouldn't and they aren't. And they're taking their jobs with them. Best of luck in Georgia, Remington. I know you will be far more appreciated there. But New York is going to miss you when you're gone.

• My entire Family is from Ilion. That is pronounced ( ILL-E-IN ) said fast. My Grandfather (Dads Dad), Grandmother (Moms Mom)and Uncle Art (Bastone survivor) All worked and retired from there. That Factory was the only employment in Ilion, The Village known as German Flats before WW1. They are all gone now, prolly spinnin in their graves knowing Remington has left. Only 2 of my cousins are left living there, but not for long.

• I remember when Rush Limbaugh said 'fuck THIS' and left NY City for FLA, and the mayor said "good RIDDANCE" Fuckers lost untold millions of tax revenue, but economics is kryptonite to commies

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• This is the chick that Trump raped then defamed...

External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• This is the chick that Trump raped then defamed...

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm betting the defamation lawsuit gets overturned.

• Fucking geezers using their panic button to find their vehicle pisses me off. I'm sitting in the wallyworld parking lot right now and there's FOUR of these fuckers walking around right now with their hand in the air craning their necks to try to tell where the noise is coming from.

Fuck!

• Fucking geezers using their panic button to find their vehicle pisses me off. I'm sitting in the wallyworld parking lot right now and there's FOUR of these fuckers walking around right now with their hand in the air craning their necks to try to tell where the noise is coming from.

Fuck!

I've actually stopped going to shops as much as possible. 90% of my purchases are on line and delivered, even my weekly grocery ship. The only time I ever visit a store is when I need assistance with my purchase. It's very liberating and good for the blood pressure. I buy my bread and milk from the corner store.

Fuck!

You should set yours off if you have one to complicate matters for them

Fuck!

My ex used to not pay attention to where she parked the car, so I didn't either. We'd leave Costco or Walmart and she'd be all pissy because she couldn't find the car and I couldn't/wouldn't help her. I don't know how many times I suggested that she look for landmarks so she could find the car but she either never learned or she was trying to provoke me. I'd be laughing inside the whole time at her stupidity, stupidity of the kind that can't remember to look for landmarks or the supidity that can't seem to understand that she couldn't provoke me like that.

• https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis…wolves-chernobyl-n2392777

External Content twitter.com

Prepping us for the idea that post-nuke won't be "so bad". Those that survive will get used to it. It will be different, no doubt, but as Dr. Ian Malcom said... "Life finds a way."

External Content twitter.com