Instead of banning guns why don't we secure the fucking schools?

• Do not trust your progeny to any leftist or any leftist institutions If that isn't abundantly clear to you then it's on you.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I don’t know when it happened. Local police went from making kids dump out their beer and giving them a warning to arresting them. It’s the same mentality shift from protecting the civilian population to CYA at all costs. It happened over a span of approximately 30 years.

• I don’t know when it happened. Local police went from making kids dump out their beer and giving them a warning to arresting them. It’s the same mentality shift from protecting the civilian population to CYA at all costs. It happened over a span of approximately 30 years.

I can tell you a part of it from personal experience. Officers used their discretion to not arrest or cite an individual or even group. What happened next was that same person then going to the Dept and filing a complaint that the Officer "stopped them for no reason". The proof of that is since there was no arrest or citation that proves the Officer was just hassling them because he could and is a bully. After having to go to Internal Affairs on a couple of these the dept starts to think they were right in their accusations. Hence after that the Officer stops "giving a break" and makes the arrest or ticket to forestall that accusation.

I had a stop when on the DWI squad that worked like that. Some minor aid to a councilman was weaving on the road, didn't signal a turn and also had a tail light out. I stopped him and got the "do you know who I am and how dare you stop me speech". He was obviously sober, just a bit aged so I gave him a repair notice for the tail light and went looking for a drunk. Less than an hour later I get called to the station by my Sgt about a citizen complaint filed by same egotistical douchebag. He made several accusations including me cussing him out and so on. What he didn't know is that I recorded the stop on a pocket recorder. That and the tape of me calling in thew stop and the time I went back in service proved he was a scumbag liar. Had I not had the recording I would have been my word against him and his old bat wife, with the lack of a real ticket as proof I had no court justified reason to stop him. He got a nice letter from the Chief saying in effect you are a liar and the only criticism I deserved was not citing him for weaving, no signal and the tail light and that he was advising me to not let things go like that.

• I can tell you a part of it from personal experience. Officers used their discretion to not arrest or cite an individual or even group. What happened next was that same person then going to the Dept and filing a complaint that the Officer "stopped them for no reason". The proof of that is since there was no arrest or citation that proves the Officer was just hassling them because he could and is a bully. After having to go to Internal Affairs on a couple of these the dept starts to think they were right in their accusations. Hence after that the Officer stops "giving a break" and makes the arrest or ticket to forestall that accusation.

I had a stop when on the DWI squad that worked like that. Some minor aid to a councilman was weaving on the road, didn't signal a turn and also had a tail light out. I stopped him and got the "do you know who I am and how dare you stop me speech". He was obviously sober, just a bit aged so I gave him a repair notice for the tail light and went looking for a drunk. Less than an hour later I get called to the station by my Sgt about a citizen complaint filed by same egotistical douchebag. He made several accusations including me cussing him out and so on. What he didn't know is that I recorded the stop on a pocket recorder. That and the tape of me calling in thew stop and the time I went back in service proved he was a scumbag liar. Had I not had the recording I would have been my word against him and his old bat wife, with the lack of a real ticket as proof I had no court justified reason to stop him. He got a nice letter from the Chief saying in effect you are a liar and the only criticism I deserved was not citing him for weaving, no signal and the tail light and that he was advising me to not let things go like that.

My father was a cop in the days prior to wearable cameras too, and he had one of those micro cassette recorders on him at all times, after he had a similar situation with a city councilman where it was his word against my father's, and of course politics won. My father got him on a DUI a year later at 3x over the legal limit, so some small justice there, but after going shafted the first time, he never once went on duty, or into the police station/work without his recorder in his pocket along with a couple extra tapes.

• What's the point of giving warnings if they are not put on the person's record so you can check if they've been given prior warnings?

I got stopped by the Policia Nacional a few years ago. They had set up a trap on the off-ramp from a highway gas station. They searched my car for drugs, filthy mutt sniffing my stuff and everything. No drugs, but they did find a hatchet in the driver-side door pocket. I like to have a hatchet in the car in case I need to hack my way out of the laminated windscreen. Apparently, that was not okay in Spain. I could carry it in the trunk, but what's the point of that? Anyways, the cops gave me a warning and registered it on my name so if I tried more Viking shit I would be in trouble.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That is so true, and so fucked....lol