The Bitches of Aces High

• The only thing I could tell from those videos is that sky started pulling up before the merge. I'm not sure if that's legitimate or not. I thought that when you duel somebody you're not supposed to do anything until the merge.

And I would also guess that he probably climbed higher than the agreed altitude and then dove down to the merge altitude to get a little extra speed.

• I don't think that there are any flight sims that use authoritative servers. Too much shit happening at such high speeds to factor in Player -> Server -> Player lag.

Nah, you just use what's called a OcTree to divide space and adjust update rates based on shortest distances. It hasn't been a big deal for quite some time. This code is native in mmo engines and has been for at least 10 years on one I use. Generally a money loser though, lots of horsepower for low population games. People can still build aimbots, the positions are in local memory afterall, but there's a lot of variables that should be locked on the server side, like ammo limits, parametric parts of the FM, etc.

• we used to love to capture the home base... and then just as we did or a little before warn everyone!!!

had some GREAT ground battles all around the home base and freaked out the chess piece we had captured...

was FUN... and used to defend bases with a 109f4 with gondies or a 109g10 with gondies or a zero...

had so much fun until the base capture types started swarming the bases...

then the AH mafia complained about the gondies etc.. and no gondies for the 109f4 and NO 109G10 at all....

got a POS 109K with the 30mm that missed really bad UNLESS you used an aimbot!!! which some used... lam!e

oh well left when I realized skuzzie lied and to me and blamed my comp... and the AH mafia was ruining the game for me and...

AH lost the rights to the smoothing code and the connect sucked so bad I had to spray and prey cause planes weren't where I saw em...

too many negatives for me...

• I figured out Skyyrs main tactic in 1v1s and why he always had more speed than everyone. Not going to say here.

Why won’t you say what it was? Nobody here still flies it

Alright, fuck it. But yall dont go around spreading this because I dont want others to do it or cause any controversy, even tho the match play are air spawns now....

Most people would turn directly towards the engagement zone right after they took off. My theory, rather than say he went over the alt limit. Was to actually take off and fly out about 2 miles and thennnn turn in towards the engagement zone. It would allow him to enter the merge just a slight bit faster than the other guy who didn't build up speed first before turning in.

• Alright, fuck it. But yall dont go around spreading this because I dont want others to do it or cause any controversy, even tho the match play are air spawns now....

Most people would turn directly towards the engagement zone right after they took off. My theory, rather than say he went over the alt limit. Was to actually take off and fly out about 2 miles and thennnn turn in towards the engagement zone. It would allow him to enter the merge just a slight bit faster than the other guy who didn't build up speed first before turning in.

Unless he's taking off early, you achieve the same result plane to plane.