Canadian not so wild fires?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My first thought was these were caused by drones or balloons. Doesn't mean that's correct, but it was my first thought. I've never seen a case where there were this many fires in so many provinces at the exact same time. Of course the US and Canadian administrations will use the opportunity to push climate fraud.

• Quebec is a colossal and very impassable place with very few roads. Would be interesting to correlate starts of fires and roads (or lack of). The only way to get around the no-road areas of Quebec is float plane on lakes. There are millions of lakes - you can't go far without having to cross one. Doing any kind of hiking or long range canoeing etc is hard and arduous - it is a serious challenge. The forests and vegetation is so thick that you have to fight it every step of the way. It's tough vegetation as well - a machete does very little to clear it. I spent my youth fucking around up there - I have family in villages up there evacuating right now.

If it was state sponsored I would suspect long range drones or China balloons. I can't stress enough how little there is out there, and very very few people (if any).

• My first thought was these were caused by drones or balloons. Doesn't mean that's correct, but it was my first thought. I've never seen a case where there were this many fires in so many provinces at the exact same time. Of course the US and Canadian administrations will use the opportunity to push climate fraud.

Blame Russians. It always works now.

We have had such shit in 2002 and 2010.

In 2010 could look at the sun for hours and not get blind. Metro station - at my Rechnoy Vokzal - you literally went down the escalator and couldn't see the other end.

• It's almost as if the climate is different somehow. Like some sort of change. You all should ask Jebus to fix it with his magic. He's got nothing better to do.

HOW different is it, say, from 100 years ago?

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Oh yes... Global Warming in... Canada. Per capital the least populated country on earth (smaller population that the city of Mexico). Pristine nature, untouched by humans... more trees than anywhere on earth... the scale is colossal (2nd largest country on earth). Net zero carbon footprint... Better still, the biggest carbon producers on earth are on the exact other side of the planet.

So I'm to believe that the Canada has a "catastrophic carbon/global warming problem" and this was a direct result of them producing too much CO2 ?

Really ?

Oh no no slam you see, China, India and Texas riding around in big trucks (hollerin') make this CO2 stuff... white people... and it just all comes together as a mass, and it migrates, like a bird, all to Canada, where it evenly distributizes across the biosphere, and it goes up way to the north pole, where Santa swirls it around in a vortex (kills all polar bears), and it gets spread out all over whereever the Dew Line or Norad isns't, and it shits perfect lightning (Mama Gaia's fury), to then smoke out all the good liberal citys of the northeast like in New York where good liberals sip herbal teas with bio responsible hemp straws.

Racist Honkies.

• Selflessly skipping his Yogalattes Class, Mr. Wonderful Dreamy Dreamboat (Milo's Trudeau) was in Parliament yesterday chastising Canadians for not adopting more extreme "Climate Change" restrictions and especially paying his government more canuckbucks. You see, only brokeness and riding the bus like a schnook prevents forrist fires.