• And... law enforcement is so "doing their job" that STILL no one knows who's on epstein's client list? Also... are you saying there WASN'T a communist infiltration of our .gov in the 1950's that has continued to this day?

I specifically said state and local law enforcement. I left out federal because federal law enforcement is just a political strong arm. Epstein’s case is part of that politics.

I’m not saying there wasn’t a communist infiltration, but there we all kinds of people swept up and investigated with no real evidence. Often for just attending a party or dinner somewhere decades in the past or having an insignificant acquaintance with someone that might have been a communist.

• Ohh, so religious people are brainless now. More and more leftism slips out.

Try living in East Tennessee and then tell me what your opinion of religious people are.

Leftism? Because I don’t like religious folks? Try again cupcake. Conservatism is far more than religious beliefs. I just don’t like overly Judgemental hypocrites that pick and chose what teachings to adhere to and would have this country be a “Christian” version of Iran if given the chance.

• Try living in East Tennessee and then tell me what your opinion of religious people are.

Leftism? Because I don’t like religious folks? Try again cupcake. Conservatism is far more than religious beliefs. I just don’t like overly Judgemental hypocrites that pick and chose what teachings to adhere to and would have this country be a “Christian” version of Iran if given the chance.

I do live in east TN, and the members of my church are welcoming and very active in community service. Not just to church members but the community at large. Floors have been fixed, windows replaced, homeless fed.... I know, horrible people in your opinion.

You don't like hypocrites you say , well guess what? Everyone at some point is/has/or will be. Hold yourself to that same perfect standard.

• I don’t see anyone apologizing for or condoning child trafficking.

Other than most of Hollywood, (Roman Polanski anyone?) and the federal government , which enables it via the open border, and the special rules for 'unaccompanied minors', which merely ensures that more of them come across

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• And suppressing religion? I don't know, but it doesn't even make sense. They were not arresting pro-Russian "church" leaders and shutting down those churches before the war. I'm guessing there's a good reason for it. Logic dictates that Ukraine didn't suddenly wake up and decide to take down some churches. And knowing how Russians lie about everything, I'm going to give Ukraine the benefit of a doubt on their reasons.

Not going to bother to watch the vid, but if you are saying he is accusing Ukraine of violating religious liberties while ignoring the fact Russia does the same against any non-Russian Orthodox religion, then he is either stupid or intentionally trying to mislead.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Edited once, last by SWTarget ().

• So... you don't see anything odd about the left's apologist stance on pedos? Like the one that wrote the "review" of sound of freedom for bloomberg? And... law enforcement is so "doing their job" that STILL no one knows who's on epstein's client list? Also... are you saying there WASN'T a communist infiltration of our .gov in the 1950's that has continued to this day?

giphy.gif

• Pretty good

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Who's watching?

External Content twitter.com

All Government is Organized Crime.