The idiocy of EscapeGoat

• Hates Trump, because he's the King Billionaire of "The System".

The grand puppet master in charge of everything: Industry, Corporations, Academia, Wall Street, Media, Government and Big Tech.

The King Billionaire who lords over all the other Billionaires. The FACE of The System itself. The guy who is keeping everyone down.

Yet, if that is true, why are all of the above doing everything they can to destroy him ?

Who does Trump represent if not the above ?

(The People).

Dumbass.

• Where did I say any of that shit? Quote me, dumbass.

Normal people who aren't cultists see Tinyhands for what he is: a literally retarded guy who inherited a bunch of money. Why do you think you tards are so intent on following spoiled rich kids? I'll give you a hint: King Charles is a spoiled rich kid.

• I like how escape goat rails against corporations but says nothing about the government, which are really the ones fucking everybody. Lol..

Like he doesn't want to give money to corporations and billionaires, but he's all for giving extra money to the government so that they can really fuck us over every chance they get. And so they can become millionaires off of taxpayer money.

So entrepreneurs suck. The government is great.

• Jebus Christos...the guy is a FI. It's as simple as that.

Not worth an infinitesimal amount of your time or electronic ink.

The finest line of poetry ever uttered in the history of this whole damn country was said by Canada Bill Jones in 1853, in Baton Rouge, while he was being robbed blind in a crooked game of faro.

George Devol, who was, like Canada Bill, not a man who was averse to fleecing the odd sucker, drew Bill aside and asked him if he couldn't see that the game was crooked. And Canada Bill sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and said, 'I know. But it's the only game in town.' And he went back to the game.

Normal people who aren't cultists see Tinyhands for what he is: a literally retarded guy who inherited a bunch of money. Why do you think you tards are so intent on following spoiled rich kids? I'll give you a hint: King Charles is a spoiled rich kid.

Lol your post proves your FI status. Trump was rich before his dad died and left 200 million for his 4 surviving kids to split.

There is no way you are "normal". You can be shown over and over that Trump didn't inherit his fortune and that he didn't inherit anything until after his father died in the mid 90's when Trump was already a billionaire.

I have to ask though, why are you so intent on spewing the same lies over and over?

• There is no way you are "normal". You can be shown over and over that Trump didn't inherit his fortune and that he didn't inherit anything until after his father died in the mid 90's when Trump was already a billionaire.

I have to ask though, why are you so intent on spewing the same lies over and over?

Bernieboi... so he's one step from putting on antifa black pajamas and larping as freedumb fighter.