Can't even watch Taylor Swift anymore.

• I honestly don't know her music... not a single song... I'm sure any song could play and I would have no idea if it were her or not. Can't say I've ever seen her speak on video either, so I know nothing about her (and that's fine with me).

That said, I heard she's worth more than a billion - no doubt controlled her own career and produced her own stuff, and she invested her money wisely... didn't let anyone take advantage of her.

I respect that 100%. Very smart girl.

• The funny thing is that George Soros (yes, THAT George Soros) sniped out the masters and all the rights to her music from her. She didn't own any of the music she had made.

You'd think that would be enough to turn her conservative.

So she rerecorded everything, and rereleased it. And then kept going. Turned the $300 million Soros spent doing it worthless.

• I honestly don't know her music... not a single song... I'm sure any song could play and I would have no idea if it were her or not. Can't say I've ever seen her speak on video either, so I know nothing about her (and that's fine with me).

That said, I heard she's worth more than a billion - no doubt controlled her own career and produced her own stuff, and she invested her money wisely... didn't let anyone take advantage of her.

I respect that 100%. Very smart girl.

She's super smart

When her old manager sold the rights to her master tapes, she completely FUCKED him and those investors by re-recording ALL of her albums and calling them the same name, but added "Taylor's Version" to the titles.

So those albums are recorded even better than the originals, they got re-released, sold millions again as new releases and made the previous albums irrelevant and almost worthless to the people who bought the rights to them.

That's a royal fucking that has never even been imagined before.

• She owned the music, that’s how she was able to re-record it. She didn’t own the masters.

• Ok, I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs. Probably never will. However, I don't get the haters.

She made herself, I guess with the help of her dad, into a billionaire. The American Dream, used her talents to score BIGLY.

Kelce is a HOF tight end, no question. Used his talents to become one of the very best to date.

The two of them seem to have a nice relationship; good for both of them.

Who really gives a fuck, amiright? They are both extremely successful and wealthy and the hoi polloi seem to get a lot of enjoyment watching them perform. The two of them enjoy swapping bodily fluids; good for them.

The two of them can't stop the NFL from pimping them out to drive ratings. Travis scores/cut camera to Taylor cheering....that's not on them, it's on the TV paparazzi.

Why the hate? Good on 'em and let them go their merry way in peace.

And that's all I have to say about them.

• The (main) problem with celebrity is that you're in an insulated bubble of yes men, hangers on and sycophants. you're never wrong and you're always the smartest person in the room. No one has the balls to risk the gravy train and tell you you're full of shit.

Forgive them, they know not what they do.

All Government is Organized Crime.