What? No salutes for TK?

• I think music was ruined by your lowest common denominator consumer. They chose to buy the shit music, so the industry catered to them.

Women drivers mostly. They like listening to bullshit pop music while driving. Outlaw women drivers, music will fix itself.

• As far as TK rah rah USA songs I can think of two: The Angry American and American Soldier.

Please enlighten me as to the others because when I look at his top 35 on Billboard I’m just not seeing them.

Must be dozens, right?

• Sure he did. That was his whole persona.

Again, review his top 35 hits and tell me how many you think were rah, rah, USA?

If you're taking offense to just his stage persona, that's completely different. Most of the successful C &W artists do some of that cowboy shit Mav.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Miley Cyrus' dad ruined country music.

USO work is one thing, and maybe one "boot in yer ass song" but he made an entire career of 'rah rah bis boom bah, where were you when the towers fell" bullshit concoctions designed to separate the rubes from their shekels. I bet he was a Jew with a Jersey accent... just like that cable guy "comedian"... an ivy league asshole from the northeast who made a gazzillion dollars from an invented character who made fun of shitkickers who had no idea they were being made fun of.

Once again Sluggo knows what's up. Mostly. A lot of people have seemed surprised when I told them that Achey Breaky Heart made country music "cool" again. I was in TN around 1990, so I know. At that time, country music was 100% dedicated to 40-something boomers. There were quite a few 50's nostalgia doo-wap songs. I'm too lazy to google it, but right around 90 or 91, Achey Breaky Heart came out and overnight there were suddenly dipshits wearing cowboy hats and dinner plate buckles learning to line dance. Overnight. This was in a place where there are exactly zero legit cowboys.

I don't know if you tards have figgered it out, but country music is OBVIOUSLY a psy-op. It hands down from on-high thoughts and values that are either exactly what the powers that be want bumpkins thinking, or that are 100% harmless to their betters. What could billionaires like better than a hard-workin man who fights for Amurica and Betty-Sue?

• Who was it did Achy Breaky Heart? Motherfucker was a total copy of Living On Tulsa Time, can't believe there wasn't a lawsuit

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

NO?

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively