• I'm watching the last episode currently. After seeing the trailer, I dreaded the worst. But the Trailer was actually a bad representation of what it'd be.

It's decent! Probably one of the best film / TV adaptations done in the past 20+ years.

• I noticed it, we've been getting pretty desperate to find ANYthing to watch of late. Nearly every series has seemingly gone 1-2 years before their next season. Noticed "The Boys" printers l starts up again next month.

Haven't heard shit about 1923, Yellowstone, Evil, that Alfred Batman prequel thing, Mandalorian.... I'm sure there are more

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• That hurts.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Just finished it. It's pretty good! Finally we have a series with good writing. All of the different factions are neither right, nor wrong. No good or bad guys. Just people fighting for what they think the right thing to do is.

• I just started watching it. I never played the game so it’s all new to me. It’s not bad so far. I am comparing it to Silo on apple tv which I thought was pretty good.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

• One of my Teenage sons is really into the game series, so I have been exposed to the Fallout universe for a long time. I think the show was pretty good. The last two episodes seemed like they were trying to jam too much stuff in before the end of the season, but overall I thought it was pretty good.

• I think these series based on video games is pretty smart. Something that parents and kids can bond over. I'd like to watch The Last of Us too. Dyl and I played through the original a few times. But I'm not going to subscribe to a new service for just one show.

I remember the first time I saw BoB it was late night and I knew I'd never seen it before... I started getting freaked out because I knew EXCACTLY what was going to happen next. this happened a few times and I'm thinking... WTF? Did they rip off another movie or something?? Then I remembered... they were playing out part of the Brothers in Arms (I think?) video game scenes. That was pretty cool.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think these series based on video games is pretty smart. Something that parents and kids can bond over. I'd like to watch The Last of Us too. Dyl and I played through the original a few times. But I'm not going to subscribe to a new service for just one show.

I remember the first time I saw BoB it was late night and I knew I'd never seen it before... I started getting freaked out because I knew EXCACTLY what was going to happen next. this happened a few times and I'm thinking... WTF? Did they rip off another movie or something?? Then I remembered... they were playing out part of the Brothers in Arms (I think?) video game scenes. That was pretty cool.

You have a kid named Dylan? My 15 year old whom I watched fallout with is named Dylan. we call him Dyl most of the time.

We enjoyed The Last of Us. I’m not good at most non-vehicle type video games, especially FPS, but I do enjoy their stories. I’ve sat and watched as my kids play through.

• My Dyl will be 21 next month. He's the youngest. Where does the time go? When he was about five someone said "Ha! Bob and Dylan... Bob Dylan! Pretty cool!" Up till that point I never drew the connection and it certainly wasn't planned.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• My Dyl will be 21 next month. He's the youngest. Where does the time go? When he was about five someone said "Ha! Bob and Dylan... Bob Dylan! Pretty cool!" Up till that point I never drew the connection and it certainly wasn't planned.

my name is also Robert “Bob”. Though I usually use my middle name, David.

My Dylan is also my youngest.