• 2 things everyone should look up.

Project Mockingbird

Smith-Mundt Moderation Act

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• "I told you guys."

"That's why i immediately followed your lead."

Oh yes, I get it.

There is so much I can't even start to address it all. So I will just take a slice and address that.

Witch Hunt wrote:

"I arrived at that conclusion by years of media research. That is the narrative that the left wants to portray. You know the one, the one that states that everyone on the right = guns, bibles, KKK, Hitler, Trump, homophobic, anti-immigrant....."

wayne5:

David Pakman....I've watched him, he gives his opinion like hundreds of vlogers

on the left and right. He defines the Right his way and has the right to do it and you have the right to complain about it.

The Right is a coalition not a single unified group, but in that coalition are groups of people that strongly advocate for all of the things you listed.

Witch Hunt wrote:

Another narrative the left uses is that the right started being un-trusting or "conspiratorial" with the JBS. That isn't true. The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA as a pejorative against the people who questioned the Warren Report. It was an actual CIA operation to gaslight and Marginalize the American people. That whole JBS bullshit is 1) an opinion based on a bias, and 2) an attempt to gaslight people and 3) it is an arbitrary starting point.

wayne5:

I'll take you word for where the phrase came from. But marginalizing people by using gas lighting is boiler plate for both sides. The phrase may not have existed

in 1947 at Roswell but it still happened. It's a really good topic for debate, the unintended consequences of actions taken by the intelligence community.

Witch Hunt wrote:

Now I do want to apologize to you. My previous post was made out of genuine shock and amazement that anyone would watch David Pakman or post him as some kind of authority.

I apologize"

wayne5:

Good for you. It actually makes me feel a little better about you. I've been posting here for years and I don't recognize most of the people but I recognize you. For a while it was me and GG and 52 and that's all. We talked to each other.

Finally...thank God.....yesterday I watched the video I will post at the end. I watched it so I could understand Marjorie Taylor Greene. She's been complaining about the way she's been treated and the video didn't make me think the media was unfair because if you don't like being treated like a crazy asshole stop acting like one. But it did show me that she could be thoughtful and even more important....RIGHT if she wants to. She believes if there is something to be voted on that people should actually be there and actually vote and I agree. In my state there was/is a similar problem reported on by the media that had a video of people voting for other people. The Republican answer was to ban video cameras in the gallery. Being right isn't everything, you need to understand the ones you disagree with.

Foot note: I was being charitable about the apology...Arlo is right.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Ministry of Truth is here...

External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• What's the real American story? (The mob, the rot, the benevolent community, the triumphant individual) - a political editorial by Robert Reich*

* What do you think? Try not to make it all about me. ;)

• The Ministry of Truth is here...

(wayne5 slowly backs away from GeeEss...doesn't want to get investigated by the FBI.)

• "I told you guys."

That line is Soth quoting me. If it overwhelms you or whatever, so be it.

I've read Arlo's crazy political shit on another BBS for years, probably near decades now. I stand by both my opinion of his political intelligence and my decision to block his idiot posts.

In fact, as you just posted:

"because if you don't like being treated like a crazy asshole stop acting like one."

Seems like great advice for him.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited once, last by Toad ().

• I find Arlo easy to get along with. The standard for polite political discourse is so low now days Arlo looks like a Sunday School teacher to me. I'm not overwhelmed, I'm just observant. I don't have to agree with every thing Arlo believes to like him.

I might even like you.

• What's the real American story? (The mob, the rot, the benevolent community, the triumphant individual) - a political editorial by Robert Reich*

* What do you think? Try not to make it all about me. ;)

Spoken like a true academic. Reich is interesting but it will take an entire semester to digest what he says enough to have an opinion. This is my observation. The ones in power lie to stay in power. The ones out of power tell the truth to build credibility.

It just keeps going back and fourth. Nixon created the EPA. Clinton left the country

so close to having the National Debt under control you could taste it. Carter turned off the Christmas lights at the White House. What they ran on and what we remember

is a mixed bag.

• Spoken like a true academic. Reich is interesting but it will take an entire semester to digest what he says enough to have an opinion. This is my observation. The ones in power lie to stay in power. The ones out of power tell the truth to build credibility.

It just keeps going back and fourth. Nixon created the EPA. Clinton left the country

so close to having the National Debt under control you could taste it. Carter turned off the Christmas lights at the White House. What they ran on and what we remember

is a mixed bag.

I enjoy Reich's take on politics and other issues. He does aggressively take issue with subjects, but in a rational and straightforward way. I find myself approximately 95% in agreement with his opinions and solidly behind his historical statements. I do agree with you on public memory being pliable (if that is your allusion). :)

• I don't have to agree with every thing Arlo believes to like him.

I might even like you.

There's a lot of people with whom I do not agree yet I like them.

There are no people promoting ideas that are destroying this country that I like. Period. I see those people as enemies of the Constitution.

I doubt you would like me at all. I see things pretty much as good vs evil. I won't compromise that to go along with the crowd seeking acceptance.