• Journalism isn't supposed to parrot a government narrative. It's supposed to be an advocate for the truth. You know, "Woodward & Bernstein" kinda shit. What you posted is technically propaganda. LOLOL

Do better.

Or ... the honest truth you refuse to believe. Trump's most fervent supporters (of which you seem one) want to believe Trump's lie that the election was stolen so badly they will deny anything that proves it untrue. Remember, Trump has had the consistent mantra that the presidential election is rigged. He said it prior to the 2016 election he won. (anticipating his loss). He said it prior to the 2020 election (again anticipating his loss). It's his 'reliable plan B.' So now there's a cult following that thinks it sees more election fraud boogeymen than actually exist. Ironically, the few voters that got busted for fraudulently voting were by and large Trump voters. Have fun plugging your ears and going LA-LA-LA when the news ruins your delusions. :)

• Or ... the honest truth you refuse to believe. Trump's most fervent supporters (of which you seem one) want to believe Trump's lie that the election was stolen so badly they will deny anything that proves it untrue. Remember, Trump has had the consistent mantra that the presidential election is rigged. He said it prior to the 2016 election he won. (anticipating his loss). He said it prior to the 2020 election (again anticipating his loss). It's his 'reliable plan B.' So now there's a cult following that thinks it sees more election fraud boogeymen than actually exist. Ironically, the few voters that got busted for fraudulently voting were by and large Trump voters. Have fun plugging your ears and going LA-LA-LA when the news ruins your delusions. :)

Yup...if he loses, the election is rigged, if he wins, everything was a-ok!

• Or ... the honest truth you refuse to believe. Trump's most fervent supporters (of which you seem one) want to believe Trump's lie that the election was stolen so badly they will deny anything that proves it untrue. Remember, Trump has had the consistent mantra that the presidential election is rigged. He said it prior to the 2016 election he won. (anticipating his loss). He said it prior to the 2020 election (again anticipating his loss). It's his 'reliable plan B.' So now there's a cult following that thinks it sees more election fraud boogeymen than actually exist. Ironically, the few voters that got busted for fraudulently voting were by and large Trump voters. Have fun plugging your ears and going LA-LA-LA when the news ruins your delusions. :)

Wrong again shithead. There is a difference between voting for a candidate and supporting one. I supported Bernie Sanders in 2016 but the DNC had other plans in mind, didn't they? The DNC left America with a deplorable choice didn't they?

I made my choice in the 2016 election....and I chose the candidate that has 68 friends that didn't commit suicide.

Do better

• I'll give this one to Arlo. It is impossible for me to believe that Trump lost Red states for any other reason than Republicans voted against him. And you don't have to call someone a shithead to disagree with them.

• I don't think the problem is ID (Drivers License). How many states don't require a drivers license or ID? Probably not many. Voting machines that don't properly count the votes are much more problematic than any states ID situation. Where is the outcry over the voting machines?

• I'll give this one to Arlo. It is impossible for me to believe that Trump lost Red states for any other reason than Republicans voted against him. And you don't have to call someone a shithead to disagree with them.

I think you forget. A... LOT of conservatives hate Trump. He is a fake conservative because he is a liberal democrat. Always has been. All politicians are liars but he is the biggest and most prolific liar. If he would have tried telling the truth a little more often he would have easily won the election. A number of conservatives voters were tired of the lies after 4 years. Some can easily see through the bullshit while others cannot. It is what it is.

• I pray someone like Ron Johnson Senator from Wisconsin is on the Republican ticket in 2024. We need to make the Republican party conservative again.

F*ck BLM. F*ck Biden

F*ck Trumpo the clown

All birds of the same feather whether you see it or not.

You will just get more of the same if you keep voting the same dimwits into office over and over.

Edited once, last by Island Man: spelling - because elf man said so. ().

• Whether.