Random Musical Shit.

• damn missed it by 20 years, i guess my memory was not as good.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not a pervert i swear but damn

• This song made me so horny.

• Where the fuck has this guy been my whole life??

• That's it. I can't take any more. Anyone want to buy some music gear?

• Where the fuck has this guy been my whole life??

Free jazz is an intriguing genre. Add electric guitars and you get prog rock.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Tash Sultana is probably my fav Tiny Desk Concert. As a street musician, it's like she was made for this format.

External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Sean Lennon doesn't suck...

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• everybody knows hound dog by elvis presley. but that song was like 20 years old, he made it popular but the original was a lot slower. and the lady that sang it was talking about anal sex and how painful it was.

You ain't nothing but a hound dog

Been snoopin' 'round the door

Been snoopin' 'round my door

You can wag your tail

But I ain't gonna feed you no more

You told me you was high-class

But I could see through that

Yes, you told me you was high-class

But I could see through that

And daddy, I know

You ain't no real cool cat

Been snoopin' 'round the door

You're just an old hound dog

Been snoopin' 'round my door

You can wag your tail

But I ain't gonna feed you no more, oh play it on Sam, oh!

Aw, listen to that there old hound dog

Oh, play it, it s'all right in here

Oh, listen to that there old hound dog holler

Oh, play it boy, play it

Oh, you make me feel good

Oh, do the mess around right now, yeah

Now wag your tail

Oh, get it now

Oh, get it now, get it, get it, get it

Oh, go, holler boy

You made me feel so blue

You made me weep and moan

You made me feel so blue

Well you made me weep and moan

'Cause you ain't looking for a woman

All you lookin' is for a home

Quit snoopin' 'round the door

Quit snoopin' 'round my door

You can wag your tail

But I ain't gonna feed you no more, oh!

Doesn't sound like it's about anal sex to me.