Safe and Effective. This is heartbreaking

• Official Post

So horrible.

Poor mom - but why did she think it was a good idea?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She did it because "we" have been told since day one that it's "safe and effective". We have been mislead since day one about everything. And there is zero recourse that can be taken against the drug companies.

That said, the mom was still an idiot for allowing her child into a trial for that shit.

Even the antibody treatment isn't as safe as they touted. Just look at what happened to my SIL.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Shame that our population is infested with so many who are incapable of critical thought.

Maybe the numbers haven't changed. But nowadays, we've allowed too many who's opinions are worthless the ability to express them.

• Shame that our population is infested with so many who are incapable of critical thought.

It shouldn't take a whole lot of decision making. The shots are experimental. There is a reason it takes years to have a drug approved. Even then the recall of many because of botched/cooked numbers.

• Yeah, the state is running commercials here featuring docs and nurses touting how "safe and effective" the vax is. They use that phrase about 5 times in 30 seconds.

Any sentient being would realize after seeing all the "vaccine breakthrough" stats (vaccine failures) and the huge number of adverse effects/deaths reported through the CDC VAERS Covid database that "safe and effective" is bullshit snakeoil.

What's worse is the government KNOWS it is bullshit snakeoil. So what's really going on here?

• ..can you imagine the bloodbath if word gets out it's all bullshit?

Very much the same panic as the mindless hysteria towards the Trump administration. Once the massive scam is exposed, a lot of folks are going to be forced into productive endeavors...at best.

They're fighting for their way of life. As worthless and parasitic as that may be.

• ..can you imagine the bloodbath if word gets out it's all bullshit?

Very much the same panic as the mindless hysteria towards the Trump administration. Once the massive scam is exposed, a lot of folks are going to be forced into productive endeavors...at best.

They're fighting for their way of life. As worthless and parasitic as that may be.

Even if it did many would just say that .Gov did the best they could with the available "data".

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

Maybe the numbers haven't changed. But nowadays, we've allowed too many who's opinions are worthless the ability to express them.

While I agree with you to some degree I think your statements are a little harsh with respect to the vaccine. Some of us could see through the bullshit, yes. Others may not have had the ability to make the choice they wanted. Maybe their employer required it and they couldn't afford to lose there job.

There is a war going on against the unvaccinated and it includes battles on many fronts. Former President Trump along with Dems approved massive money to be spent for advertising to get vaccinated and to scare people into the jab. Both the current and former President said to get the jab. The so called expert said get the jab. The brainwashing of the masses was unleashed on a unprecedented scale by our leaders on the radio, TV, newspapers and social media to name a few. Some people were just trying to do the right thing and trust our country and our leaders. Maybe they were too busy and didn't have the time to really examine the vaccine situation in depth. Maybe they are incapable of the critical thught as you said.

It doesn't seem right they can force Americans to pay tax dollars that are then used to brainwash and deceive all those Americans who paid those taxes. These are unprecedented times in America.

• Yeah well,

As much as I appreciate the qualified affirmation, it seems like you simply fleshed out some of the elements I referred to.

Whatever the excuse. Tolerance of weak mindedness is likely the greater evil. Folks need to know their place.

• get the jab and get the jab or else is significantly different.

I definitely agree. The 6 Trillion dollar spending on Covid that Trump signed off on which included large sums of money to promote getting vaccinated and to distribute and promote false vaccine information to Americans, I don't agree with one bit though.

External Content www.youtube.com