• The subscriber contest winner bowed out so I drew a new winner. Hilarious stuff here.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm having a ridiculously hard time figuring out how to do this right.

I've always had a hard time figuring out how to tie knots, I'd have made a piss poor sailor for sure.

• Finally. I watched this guy tie a whip finish with a piece of rope. Holy crap, I've been at this all day. lol

• Business is booming?

It's one big order for a panfish tournament in Indiana. Golfer isn't just a tournament fisherman anymore, he's also a tournament director. He got together with the other tournament directors in Indiana and put together a panfish tournament for the month of May. Anglers aren't required to use my baits, they can even use minnows or worms if they wish.

Because these are going to Golfer they are 50% off. It'd sure be nice if they weren't though because that pile has a retail value of $1200 and it probably cost me a bit less than $100 to make them.

I can make an entire bag of each of those baits you see in the video (except the dragonfly) at a time, but just one bag, no more. With more cavities it would've gone much faster than the 6 days it took to make all those.

This is the post Golfer made on FaceCrook announcing the tournament.

Excited to announce a May Monthlong panfish event for GRBY!

May 1-May 31, panfish fishing while it’s hot in any GRBY waters! Looking for a change of pace? Want to catch something different? Want some free baits and support a great cause? Come on with it!

Smisek's Custom Baits is presenting this tournament and providing each participating angler with a bait kit worth over $20 retail with a range of fish catching colors. If you get registered by April 15th, you should have your bait pack by lines in. Ricky Smisek has been hard at work getting things ready behind the scenes and have a few preview photos of the baits that will be coming. Will leave them here with no additional comment 😎

As far as the rundown, no the provided baits aren’t mandatory to use. But they’re there to help you get started! They’re for you to share with someone else. They’re to give you another reason to get out fishing! Live bait such as minnows and worms will be permitted. All we ask is you fish GRBY waters. So any lake or river with a GRBY series is fair game for the month of May for this panfish series.

The grand prize will be directing a $500 donation to a Ronald McDonald house of the winners choosing. If any other winners per the GRBY payout structure wish you donate their winnings to a Ronald McDonald house location, that amount will be matched and the donation sent to that selected location

• Elfie, you're getting good exposure. It's an advertising expense. I hope you get a bunch of orders.

Golfer gives me tons of good exposure and I appreciate every bit of it. All the baits I shot for product pics have been bagged and Golfer is going to give them away.

He set up a deal where I sponsored a 5 angler team for a "Top Team Cup" competition that ran concurrent with the KBF National Championship that year. The team placed 3rd or 4th as I recall.

Of my 5 anglers, 4 of them placed in the top 100 (one of them forgot how to fish that weekend lol) one placed 17th and another was 3rd. The last two both got time on stage in front of the mic with MY jersey on. That was badass. I wore the jersey during a YouTube video iirc but I wasn't making stuff that time, it was just an announcement video.

• Next week I'm going to start donating plasma for coin and that coin is going directly into my divorce fund. I found a place close enough that I can walk to it. Although I dunno if diabetics can donate like that or not but we'll see.

• I found out Type II diabetics aren't allowed to give plasma. I'll keep looking for something heh.

Last weeks video, this week.

External Content youtu.be

A real man loves his woman every day of the month