Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• I am aware of these things you posted here. This is extremely important stuff for anyone that wants to really know a bit about what is going on. Great post and maybe you could start a thread on this. I will contribute also if enough people are interested.

• I am aware of these things you posted here. This is extremely important stuff for anyone that wants to really know a bit about what is going on. Great post and maybe you could start a thread on this. I will contribute also if enough people are interested.

On the other hand, I know that realistically a lot of people can't or won't be able to handle the truth. We have all been deceived in a massive way and the implications along with the level of deception can be too much for some. Everybody will likely say when I asked that they can handle the truth, but in reality they just cannot especially when presented in a short period of time. And time is getting short.

- Just my 2 cents

Ok...that sounds cool.

Granted, I'm not interested in convincing anyone of anything at this stage of the game....but I would have no problem compiling some info and sources for the latest 'news' on the topic.

What does interest me is sharing what I have learned about how to make the most of this "event" as an opportunity to "escape the matrix"...so to speak.

Eta: I just saw your second comment and that is pretty much what I see too. We are in it. Believing it or not is not a requirement or a salvation of any sort. I do think it's important to make peace with our earthly demise the sooner the better regardless of how much time is left in this cycle.

• Ok...that sounds cool.

Granted, I'm not interested in convincing anyone of anything at this stage of the game....but I would have no problem compiling some info and sources for the latest 'news' on the topic.

What does interest me is sharing what I have learned about how to make the most of this "event" as an opportunity to "escape the matrix"...so to speak.

I have no interest in convincing either. I have found it is best to just present what you can. They may or may not comprehend the information. They may or may not connect the dots. Whatever will be will be.

• It's so fucking easy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

Edited once, last by GeeEss ().

• Looks like someone woke up and smelled the Vodka...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• One of two. They seem to be working on the second: German energy independence from Russia.

We'll see...

If we live...

• I think this whole situation boils down to one question:

Which group of sociopaths are you rooting for?

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing all of them hang or die in a fire.

Looking at how easily people allow themselves to be molded and settled into prison cells of their own design, it's no wonder the 'elite' feels nothing but contempt for them.

It's relatable.

They squawk about freedumb and rights...while expecting others to govern and police them.

How stupid is that?

Brainwashed....traded their chance at freedom for security. Freedumb

They don'y even know the true meaning of anarchy and they would condemn the thought of it at first mention in ignorance and blanch at the thought of what it would cost them in term of accountability.

Contempt I say.

• The Ukrainians apparently have received about a Wing of MiG-29s from the EU/Poland/Slovakia/Bulgaria. That's a serious boost in airpower.

If I were a qualified Polish AF MiG-29 pilot and my leadership asked me to deliver one to a border air base I'd seriously think about defecting to Ukraine's AF, sort of like Yankee Sky Pirate aviators going to Canada to sign up and get into the battle in the CRAF/RAF.

Like the US government that prohibited US citizens from joining the CRAF, I expect the Polish government would look the other way.

Given the memory of the backstabbing of Poland in 1939 by Stalin, I'd be thinking payback time.

• Official Post

We keep hearing about and seeing that 40-mile long line of armor and trucks. Seems like a PRIME target - all lined up on one road.

Why can't those be taken out, like the "highway of death" in Iraq?

Give the Ukrainians something to knock that convoy out with.

Heard on the radio that there are reports of serious supply issues for the Russians. To the point that they are having trouble even feeding their guys.