Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• Why would they mine the nuclear power plant and try to threaten the West with that? That's the same thing as threatening them with nuclear weapons. That's an active war.

That's got to be bullshit

I think the whole "Red Menace Narrative" they have been feeding us since the cold war is BS, to be honest.

The bulk of it anyway.

Russia is the root enemy of the Khazarian bankers going back years before the Bolshevik revolution.

The analogy I see is this: The globalists are the corrupt cop that has pulled you over to shake you down and steal your stuff, maybe rape your wife too. Putin is a group of Hells Angels that have rolled up and hate that cop and what he represents more than anything else.

I wouldn't be inclined to have drinks with either of them but in that situation? When the cop is seizing bank accounts of protestors, labelling free speech as terrorism, saying covid restrictions prevent terrorism, building fema camps for detaining said terrorists, sicking the IRS on $600 transactions, demanding kill switches be in all automobiles then cutting power to vehicles going to convoys, seizing more power over personal rights through false emergency acts, releasing a bio-weapon on the world and trying to force them to take and experimental gene therapy promoted by it's own incestual group of sociopaths....and on and on and on?

I'm gonna hope the Hells Angels blow that fuckwad away.

The alternative does not look good, IMO

• Blowing up a nuke plant seems pretty crazy. You want to turn the entire world against you? Cause that's how you turn the entire world against you.

Personally I think that's a great way to get assassinated.

Blowing up a nuke plant is a war crime. Except for China, the rest of the world is against Putin. And I have already said I think there's a 50/50 chance he will be assassinated.

We are in sync point for point.

• If Putin causes that Nuclear Power plant to melt down, I would be pretty darn sure that he is shoving his chips all in, which means he will use nukes and it won't end well for anybody. He has built a huge underground system to survive a Nuclear war. I would say anything is possible right now as far as outcomes. This is some crazy shit!

• GG wins again! It was a strategic mistake. Your forces are diluted holding power plants when communication like radio and TV are more important.

Actually power plants are up there at the top of the list right alongside ports and railroads. If you are bent on destruction only, you can cut power to the defenders. If you plan on occupying, you insure the power stays turned on.

• Yes, yes and yes.

• Check out both of these recent articles. They basically back up what you just wrote and provide lots of additional info for anyone that wants to read more on Russia and the Khazarian bankers. Also, it has been reported that Russia has been specifically targeting Khazarian mafia the last few days in Ukaraine.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/…bly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

https://tasikherbal.com/russia…ian-mafia-in-ukraine.html

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I'll tell you simply why Russia's invasion of Ukraine is exactly what Putin said it is.

Putin did not say anything about going into Ukraine to stop attacks on his country, to go after the mob, to stop anything.

Putin started a military buildup on Ukraine's borders and didn't say one thing to anybody. When it was pointed out that he could invade Ukraine, he consistently denied it. Said the west was drumming up fears of war.

Then in December he made his demands known to NATO. His demands were basically that Ukraine and some other countries not be allowed to join NATO, that NATO and US and Russian forces should not be able to go within range to strike each other's territories, and some other things.

All of Putin's demands were based on what he says were Russian security. Nothing to do with anything else.

This war is purely evil and based on Putin's idea that he needs a buffer zone around Russia. He uses other countries for his buffer zones.

If he had any legitimate reason to invade, he would have said something about any other reason before. He wouldn't secretly build up his military to a massive scale on the borders. He wouldn't make demands to NATO.

So just look at the basic facts. Look at what Putin actually has said.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fuck that. Let the Eurotrash sort it out themselves. And fuck anyone who thinks we should send our kids into the meat grinder.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• That kind of weakness and lack of unity among free nations will all but guarantee war. The war in Ukraine is already a result of our apparent weakness.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.