Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• GeeEss

Check this out some odd shit being issued to russian ground troops.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To be fair, the WWII stuff is in Ukrainian hands, not Russian. I like those Ukrainian SF bullpups. Never seen those before.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• good god, I hope these poor bastards are vaxxed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That Russian does a REALLY good American accent. Unfortunately, the inflections and patterns are that of a basement dwelling commie American. DEF NOT the type of American that would mercenary in eastern Europe...

FAKE

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Says more about the person who would think of the Iron Cross first.

Victoria Cross (UK):

Victoria_Cross_Medal_without_Bar.png?20151105200704

Cross for Military Valour (France):

225px-Croix_de_la_Valeur_Militaire_France_AVERS.jpg

Navy Cross (USN):

225px-Navy_Cross.png

And fer fuck's sake, the Iron Cross has been a Germanic military symbol since the middle age, and still is today:

Eurofighter_Typhoon_S_Germany_Air_Force_30-23_%289628216873%29.jpg

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• While this set-up, obvious propaganda is provacative and effectice, it is set-up obvious propaganda none the less. How you allow yourself to be reacted to this obviously set-up deliberate tug-at-the-heartstrings propaganda tells you all you need to know about your own confirmation bias...

KIEV TODAY...

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Yeah, that was my point...

Given the current climate and the amount of mouth breathing low-comprehension consumers paying close attention to the president of youcraines addressing a joint session of US congress asking for money, weapons and a no fly zone....and he has a teeshirt with an iron cross on it.

I don't know the actual numbers, of course, but I'm willing to bet that, in America, the number of people who associate that cross with white nazis vastly out numbers those who associate it with any of the examples above.

I'm not suggesting he is a nazi..., just that wearing that shirt in that situation creates confusion.

• I wonder if we'll get a repeat after Putin croaks...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

I wonder if we'll get a repeat after Putin croaks...

External Content www.youtube.com

Lol. That looks like a funny movie!

• External Content twitter.com

• if they sent a missile to the nevada test range, we would send a nuclear missile back. we cannot know if they have a nuclear payload, but they do know if a missile comes in 1 comes out with a nuclear payload. then we'll just wonder for about 1 minute why the internet is down and then hopefully we'll be at the pearly gates.

• Well, sonofabitch, whaddya know? Brandon is giving this the OK

I'll bet Israel is happy.

If Russia can sell oil and gas to Germany, China, Brazil and India...plus build nuke facilities in Iran, what sanctions are supposed to be hurting them more than they do the rest of Europe, UK and the US?

I hope that Kamala will explain that later this week

New Iran Agreement Would Let Russia Cash in on $10 Billion Contract To Build Nuclear Sites

Biden admin will waive sanctions so Russia can build contested nuclear plant

Russia’s top state-controlled energy company is set to cash in on a $10 billion contract to build out one of Iran’s most contested nuclear sites as part of concessions granted in the soon-to-be-announced nuclear agreement that will guarantee sanctions on both countries are lifted.

Russian and Iranian documents translated for the Washington Free Beacon show that Rosatom, Russia’s leading energy company, has a $10 billion contract with Iran’s atomic energy organization to expand Tehran’s Bushehr nuclear plant. Russia and the Biden administration confirmed on Tuesday that the new nuclear agreement includes carveouts that will waive sanctions on both countries so that Russia can make good on this contract.

"We, of course, would not sanction Russian participation in nuclear projects that are part of resuming full implementation of the JCPOA," State Department spokesman Ned Price confirmed on Tuesday, referring to the original 2015 nuclear accord. Russia’s foreign ministry made a similar statement on Tuesday, saying that "additions were made to the text of the future agreement on JCPOA restoration to ensure that all the JCPOA-related projects, [especially] with Russian participation, as well as Bushehr [nuclear power plant], are protected from negative impact of anti-Russian restrictions" by the United States and European Union.

https://freebeacon.com/nationa…t-to-build-nuclear-sites/

• if only trump would have kept the agreement that iran wont produce nuclear weapons