Remember those safe and effective MNRA vaccines?

• hard to do as i know not your opinion on the clotshot... easy to figure mine out otherwise you wouldnt have tossed in the trump vid.

Words mean things. But they don't mean the same things to everyone. At first I didn't understand what you were talking about (clotshot). Everyone has to take their best shot at deciding about their health. I'm not a microbiologist so I have to take the information and use it as best I can. There was an unhelpful thing going around about how anyone that took the vax would be dead in three years, it was not based on any science. Some of the most viewed people saying that died of Covid.

I took the vax but I waited for about 3 months to see what the results would be. I"m watching the research because there could be unintended side effects of the vax.

I believe in God and Christianity and if Israel is vaccinated over 90% I know its not going to kill them all.

My observation is that Herd Immunity has been over stated, its not the end.

Also the personal immunity being enough if you have already had Covid is over stated as well. It's confusing because nothing is exactly the truth. Some people that have had Covid will never get it again and some will get it again about a year latter +/-.

The military has readiness issues so they had to do what they did. People working in Hospitals have a readiness issue as well so they had to do what they did.

Truckers going to Canada are stuck with Canadian rules. Truckers coming from Canada are stuck with American rules. I don't think truckers are a big problem so I would not have tried to force them to be vaxed.

I went to the store yesterday and I was one of the few people wearing a mask. I didn't feel threatened by their not wearing a mask even though my county still is in the HIGH rating of infections.

People deliberately coughing on people and laughing about should be arrested and jailed. More police have died of Covid than just about any other group.

I know it's a virus and it does not care about your politics.

mNRA was discovered is the 1960s and has been researched over 50 years for a variety of applications and 30 years for vaccinates. It's not new.

So that's all I got. I will still read your post on the subject because I want to know what's up. I don't judge you for your opinion, I'm glad to hear it. I wish you well and I hope you simply never get Covid and avoid the whole thing.

• mNRA was discovered is the 1960s and has been researched over 50 years for a variety of applications and 30 years for vaccinates. It's not new.

So that's all I got. I will still read your post on the subject because I want to know what's up. I don't judge you for your opinion, I'm glad to hear it. I wish you well and I hope you simply never get Covid and avoid the whole thing.

mNRA never made it out of animal trials up until the EUA. You are the human test subject.

I've had it and now have a better immunity to it than shot takers.

I hope that you never suffer any ill from taking the shot.

• The 2 biggest flags for anyone should be;

"We need 55 years to release the data" When it only took months to actually produce it.

And the biggest was India wanting independent testing before giving emergency authorization for the Pfizer jab. To which Pfizer pulled their request therefore giving up on 1.3 billion potential customers. Everyone knows big pharma is all about the money. So for them to withdraw their request because of India wanting independent testing screams of something's not right.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• This is happening in Italy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.