America First Political Action Conference

• George Washington

• It says inflation and it has 2021 at over 6%. Now the rates come from the government

and that's a problem. The rates are an average of the whole country and that's a problem. Here where I live I judge inflation by how much I spend per month on consumables and It's not much different but If I lived in California I would expect it to be much different.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog…tell-us-about-the-future/

Yeah, so the inflation RATE is the highest in 40 years. For example, the rate (how fast) the price of a gallon of gas or milk is increasing.

Borrowed a Google definition of inflation for you:

Inflation is the rate at which the general level of prices for goods and services rises and results in a decrease in the purchasing power of a country's currency.

From the clip below we might postulate that the price for a loaf of bread went up 7.5% between Jan '21 and Jan '22.

So to borrow a common line from any of a dozen websites you can google:

"The inflation rate was 7.5% from January 2021 to January 2022, the highest inflation (rate) in 40 years. "

It has nothing to do with Carter's 14% mortgage rates that I experienced.

• Click the link and scroll down. It has CPI and PCE and says Inflation rate.

"The Federal Reserve raised the discount rate from 10% to 12% within two months. Carter then enacted an austerity program by executive order, stating that inflation had reached a "crisis stage". Both the inflation rate and the short-term interest rates reached 18 percent in early 1980."

• Yep, the Carter years. I bought a house in '80. The VA rate was I think 14% plus a bit. Other non-VA poor bastards were paying the going rate, 18% or thereabouts.

But 1980 was more than 40 years ago so the point still stands.

• Without Covid and the 6.2 Trillion dollar money drop, we would not have had the inflation we had over the last year. It doesn't matter If Trump, Brandon, Bush,, Obama or Fred Flintstone was in the White House. The inflation would have been about the same. Stuff that took place in 2020 created the inflation in 2021. I am surprised anyone would think otherwise. The American People need to get back to using their own brains and stop digesting and regurgitating the deception they are being fed. Our country and our future depends on it!

• Official Post

The most recent jump in energy prices is most likely a response to Putain trying to crush Ukraine.

However, immediately the Brainless Basement Dwelling Politician took over the White House he launched an attack on the US energy industry. He undid things OrangeManBad did to make the US energy independent.

Such as: canceling the Keystone Pipeline, pausing the leasing of federal lands for oil and gas development and put more regulations on domestic production. All of these things drive up prices.

And then after he did that he begged Saudi Arabia and OPEC to up oil production and they told him to go get bent.

A complete fucking disaster. A fucking dipshit disaster.

• Oil price is $110 today right now.

Historically, Crude oil reached an all time high of 147.27 in July of 2008.

What state has lowest gas prices?

Mississippi ranks No. 1 for states with the lowest fuel prices while California continues to have the highest prices, according to a new report.

• Hawaii—$4.47.
    • Oregon—$3.96.
    • Washington—$3.96.
    • Nevada—$3.90.
    • Alaska—$3.82.
    • Washington, D.C. (state equivalent)—$3.72.
    • New York—$3.70.
    • Pennsylvania—$3.69.

In 2008, AAA Texas was surveying the highest gas prices in history across the country and in the state. In Texas, the highest record average gas price average ever recorded was $3.98 on July 17, 2008. Nationally, the average price on average peaked at $4.11 on that same date.

Gas prices are complicated.

• Yes... Increasing supply ALWAYS raises prices...

Actually...I live in Texas...did I say that enough? The pipeline wouldn't increase the supply at all. It would have lowered the supply.

Canadian oil is land locked. We buy most of it...all of it...at a lower than world price...because they can't get the rest of Canada to let them put a pipeline over Canadian soil. The pipeline went to Houston where it would be transferred to a ship and sold on the world market at a higher price than we pay for it.

• That's not the whole of it though.

The pipeline would have taken billions out of Warren Buffet's pockets as his rail system is the means for transporting it other than the pipeline.

If they wanted to bring down energy costs, they would. They don't.

Buffet said it years ago, "It's a class war, and our class won"

Oil production/energy is how the engine for economic serfdom runs and is one of THE crux pieces in Ukraine.

The middle classes are to poorly informed and bloated on misguided hubris to even frame the problem correctly, much less come up with a solution. They blame each other based on labels and terms created by their masters and exponentially divide their true power until they are left holding an empty bag of hopium.

The irony might register for them when they are all helping each other dig their own graves at the re-purposed walmart re-education camp?