The Bitches of Aces High

• Is the fake Indian the same guy on FW who told me you couldn't drive across a certain road with firearms in Canada, and I called up the Canadian firearms center with the RCMP and posted the recording and proved him to be full of shit? If so, what is his Aces High forum name, I didn't realize he had come from AH over to FW.

Milo is Eastern Canadian - not that all Eastern Canadians are "bad", but a much, much higher percentage of them are leftist idiots than out here in the West. I just saw a "Trump 2024" flag flying from a truck in Central Canada last week, in a small town near the air force base where my father lives in Saskatchewan.

Milo and I grew up basically within a mile of each other. I don't know him or anything like that, but we know at least one common person (possibly more). For all I know I've walked past him many times growing up. Amazes me how we can be so different. Ottawa is a terrible Leftist shithole - main reason why it's the capital and is utterly infested with civil servants. They all do their 30 years of day prison and retire at 55 with 70% pay. A cozy yet utterly boring life, devoid of anything special or noteworthy. They're all tit sucking leftists through and through. Those that aren't, are 3rd world shithole immigrants. The few like me the region manages to produce (despite itself) cannot stand living there and leave as soon as possible.

• Best thing when I visit home, I know of three gun shops in Ottawa proper (there's maybe 5 that I've heard of). I love going in there, acting all Canadian and making my way to the gun counter, where they boringly tell me that if I want to check anything out, I need to produce a PAL (Canadian Firearms License). I have an old precursor to that in my wallet (an FAC from 1990), but what I prefer to do is drop my Texas Concealed Handgun License on the table...

Their eyes bug out. I give them the old shit eating grin, and tell them "I don't need to see anything... I have all that and much more at home - and it's them asking me 1000 and 1 questions about Texas. Great fun and good conversation. Leads to politics (in a good way) and the entire original purpose of North America (getting away from bullshit and being left alone to prosper as your own "King"). It's always good to connect to "my kind" of Canucks even if there are so few of them esp in that part of the country.

• We're coming close to making a move towards sovereignty in both AB and SK SLamfire. Notice that SK's premier is starting to say that we are going to dodge their carbon tax BS, firearms laws BS, and all their other woke agenda BS, by using the notwithstanding clause the Provinces can use under the charter and confederation acts - the premier even referred to Saskatchewan as "The Province of Sask - a free Province of Canada", and terms such as that. Moe in SK and the UPC Premier Smith in Alberta are both drafting sovereignty acts, which will allow both Provinces to "remain" Canadian, but will have our own laws and rules, which will supersede ALL federal laws and acts. Should be funny if nothing else.

SO many of the talented Canadians, I'm talking about execs in very successful companies, former military pilots and officers I speak with, etc, ALL want to move, almost unilaterally, to Texas or Florida, or some other "good" state. Talent and invested has been fleeing the government in Ottawa's policies for a while now, but it's increasing drastically now.

Anyhow, I had no idea Morfiend was Spitbull from FW. I still don't know who half the people here are with different names. Lord Soth for example, I don't know if you're from FW or just here. I can't remember the others right now, but there are a bunch.

• I'm going to pay more attention to the SK/AB scene in that regard... I'll pull strings to donate some money to the right people as well. If I had to go back, that's where I would go. It would be that or Northern Quebec where there is no law but your own - but that would be a tough life... (I prefer a tough life if it means being left alone ultimately). My grandfather built a house up north, someone else lives there now. I could see myself showing up there and offering a far more than fair amount for it. If I chose to move back there, I'd take a go at that probably if I chose Northern Quebec. You can shoot from the back porch there (hickok45 style).

What I'm seeing more and more is people come to Texas for a good paying career and cheap real estate. When they get to over 55, so many people I know (all ultra conservatives - NRA types, ex-military etc.) - they all have a common plan. Between 55 and 65, they cash out, sell almost everything, and move to Florida.

Some still work there (so many people work remote), and others retire there (as early as possible). Most seem to go to the Tampa Area - and before retiring there, they buy investment properties and rent those out (before retiring to them). A few go to The Villages as well. Either way, it's a final destination for retirement and the Good Life. Wyoming is another place that speaks to me - but the wife wouldn't go for that.

The wife and I have mentioned Florida as a place to retire to. We have a lot of good friends who are already there. As a half frog Canuck, I have an instinctive infatuation with La Floride... Spent many winter vacations there growing up, I've long been closely attached to it.

• . Moe in SK and the UPC Premier Smith in Alberta are both drafting sovereignty acts, which will allow both Provinces to "remain" Canadian, but will have our own laws and rules, which will supersede ALL federal laws and acts. Should be funny if nothing else.

They tried that in the US in the 1830's. It didn't work out.

• I was speaking specifically of the "Nullification Crisis" where South Carolina took a position that states could choose not to follow federal law within their state.

That's gonna be a growing thing as years go on, just need more DeSantis type governors, and fewer Newsomes

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• States still practice nullification when they think they can get away with it. The legality of Marijuana in some states is a good example.Nothing is really stopping the Fed from raiding every single dispensary. They choose not to, but if they did, the states don't have a leg to stand on.